Xfinity Championship RACE thread --- Phoenix

Let's face it guys, two 9 cars were never going to win championships in the same weekend, it's just the rules of the universe. Noah walked so Chase could run!

I suppose it's very possible JR spoke with his guys as the week progressed and told them that what happened last week wasn't their battle to fight. He's the kind of guy that would do that.
True… but none of them thought to say “**** that, Mr. Miyagi” and get a championship? 😞

Hell I'm was bitching about Green White Checkers, Double file restarts and wave arounds. Pit row speed limits was the only thing they really needed. I remember racing back to the yellow and wide open pit row was insane.

In America, people like Ty tend to succeed.
Yeah, he can drive clean, he showed it today. But he chose not to last week, nobody forced him into doing what he did, nor the other times either. Unlike that idiot Jeff gerbil, Ty needs to keep his mouth shut and drive clean, take his lumps when they come without being a jackass and he will gain a bigger following than the type of people he mostly has at the present time. Any half wit that doesn't know anything about Nascar racing can see he is a talent.

They really let that little ***** win. Pathetic

That was some battle.

Typical dickless drivers talking a big game about retaliation and whatnot and not pulling through though. All season long, doesn’t matter which series.

^This and this. How sad.

Ty should have been taken out by lap 2. Doesn't matter by who; it should have been a priority for every car in the field. They are all a bunch of pussies for allowing this to happen. Every single Xfinity driver needs their man card revoked.

Gragson missed an opportunity to dump Ty and send a message with 85 to go. Instead, he took the high ground, tried to do it clean....

And he's now not a champion.

And Ty was better, became a champion, and learned that he can be a little ****, and still win championships.

And Noah is a paper tiger because his boss wanted him to be.

The way this race went down, the only driver who deserved it, won. Ty won't learn **** until a cup driver shoves him by the chest into his own car.

Noah proved himself to be all talk, really a pansy ending to what could have been something far more entertaining.

Is what it is. Hopefully Ross or Logano pulls it off tomorrow to bring some energy

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ty was better, became a champion, and learned that he can be a little ****, and still win championships.

And Noah is a paper tiger because his boss wanted him to be.

The way this race went down, the only driver who deserved it, won. Ty won't learn **** until a cup driver shoves him by the chest into his own car.

Noah proved himself to be all talk, really a pansy ending to what could have been something far more entertaining.

Yeah, and that's the annoying part. When you have a punk with a track record like Ty, it's unacceptable. There has never been a bigger douche in the history of NASCAR, and that's not hyperbole or recency bias, it's the damn truth. These guys should have been fencing him every race until he is begging for forgiveness. Don't stop wrecking him until he finally gets the message. He hasn't learned his lesson because nobody is teaching him any respect.

I get that Dale Jr. wants his drivers to race clean, and doesn't want to win a championship by taking someone out, and that's fine. But it shouldn't have even got to this point. Every driver in the field should be ashamed of themselves for not handling this kid sooner.

Yeah, and that's the annoying part. When you have a punk with a track record like Ty, it's unacceptable. There has never been a bigger douche in the history of NASCAR, and that's not hyperbole or recency bias, it's the damn truth. These guys should have been fencing him every race until he is begging for forgiveness. Don't stop wrecking him until he finally gets the message. He hasn't learned his lesson because nobody is teaching him any respect.

I get that Dale Jr. wants his drivers to race clean, and doesn't want to win a championship by taking someone out, and that's fine. But it shouldn't have even got to this point. Every driver in the field should be ashamed of themselves for not handling this kid sooner.
It doesn't need to be excessive, either. Dale says the right things. But Noah had every opportunity to either dump him, run him into the wall, or make some kind of move to AT LEAST cost him track position.

Noah's Xfinity Career is over. Both he and Ty are moving on to cup. He has no reason to listen hoe how proud Dale Jr is of his he raced.

I understand him wanting to wait until the end, but that situation never arrose. When he, Justin and Gibbs were racing, he could have handled business.

Instead, he talked all week, Ty whooped his ass, and he will once again, think he's the second coming.

weak look for JRM. Dale Jr's lack of hunger was on display, imo.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

^This and this. How sad.

Ty should have been taken out by lap 2. Doesn't matter by who; it should have been a priority for every car in the field. They are all a bunch of pussies for allowing this to happen. Every single Xfinity driver needs their man card revoked.

Agreed. It’s pathetic how the whole field can be OK with this crap. Just a bunch of oh shucks happy for our sponsor funding us types I guess.

Noah isn’t gonna be a star anymore without JRM making him look good. Maybe that’s me. Guy hasn’t ran worth a **** in Cup.

Rolled over? It was about mistakes, you should know that. Gragson lost 6 places on the money stop.
and got a caution right after then had Mayer run on Tys door and still couldnt pull it off. Excuses excuses, he got beat by more talent

Noah isn’t gonna be a star anymore without JRM making him look good. Maybe that’s me. Guy hasn’t ran worth a **** in Cup.
I think he ran decent considering he was in a part time role with 3 different teams this year. His main focus all season has been Xfinity

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom