Xfinity RACE --- Road America

Pretty obvious the JGR cars were much better than everybody else. If Bell pulls AJ on a road course you know they do. I couldn’t believe he could do that.

MDB needs the post race frustrato-dumper to NOT become a regular series.

MDB way too hot into the turn.

Went for the homerun trying to get around Reddick and Briscoe. That would have been a popular drive to the front.

BJones caution robbed us of a 15 lap DiBenedetto vs Bell h2h battle for the lead.

Gragson is an entitled twerp, and personally there is nobody currently in the developmental ranks who I wish less success.
He could have given AJ a bit more space, I wouldn't say the rest though. Gragson has been pretty good for a rookie season, just happened to be a boneheaded move on his part. I like the kid, but I hope AJ remembers that the next road course race he's entered in.

Entitled, but he's grown a bit from that Mosport deal quite a bit.

Someone getting run-around or beat up because they're stumbling on a late race Restart, is a non-story. It's no different on the street when the light turns Green and the car in front of you doesn't go or goes real slow -- and you have places to be; except that in NASCAR, they let you use the bumper and body. Poor AJ...

Gragson is mediocre. Won only one race running full time in the Rudy Fugle truck. That says all that needs to be said. I don't blame him one bit for the Allmendinger incident though, AJ completely blew that restart and was way off pace when he got turned

Gragson is mediocre. Won only one race running full time in the Rudy Fugle truck. That says all that needs to be said. I don't blame him one bit for the Allmendinger incident though, AJ completely blew that restart and was way off pace when he got turned

Never mind I re watched the finish Gragson cleaned him out lol. Typical for GWC road course races

That being said, Rookie Gragson finishes 4th while AJ is still looking for third gear. AJ and Dibenidito should be in the running for bonehead of the weekend.

Love AJ, but he piles too much on his plate to make something happen. During an interview, he pretty much places everything on his shoulders at all times. Nothing wrong with it, but damn he has to dial it back some. He's fast, we get it. At the same time, he's leaning on the equipment so hard at times he tears more **** up than not. Matt Kaulig loves him, I wouldn't be surprised to see him come back next year for the road courses.

AJ has to stop destroying so much stuff, its happening more often than not. Not to mention, he's getting pretty good with this money shift deal.

Gragson is mediocre. Won only one race running full time in the Rudy Fugle truck. That says all that needs to be said. I don't blame him one bit for the Allme5ndinger incident though, AJ completely blew that restart and was way off pace when he got turned

Definitely, lol. I'm supposed to be a Dale Jr fan but I root against Gragson. Guy has a lot of maturing to do.

Love AJ, but he piles too much on his plate to make something happen. During an interview, he pretty much places everything on his shoulders at all times. Nothing wrong with it, but damn he has to dial it back some. He's fast, we get it. At the same time, he's leaning on the equipment so hard at times he tears more sh!t up than not. Matt Kaulig loves him, I wouldn't be surprised to see him come back next year for the road courses.

AJ has to stop destroying so much stuff, its happening more often than not. Not to mention, he's getting pretty good with this money shift deal.
Lol I told my wife he needs to practice shifting between races.Getting to be a habit

Back
Top Bottom