Xfinity RACE thread --- Atlanta

Gragsonofabitch starting crap again . Someone is gonna seriously stomp his butt someday.
Being a dewhead during a pit stop ...

Yeah, Noah's limp little swats were pretty frightening. He could have easily injured crew members with his stunt backing into Hemric. What a warrior the little punk is.
:XXROFL:Hemric didn't hang around long enough to find out. It was like he touched a hot stove :laugh:

:XXROFL:Hemric didn't hang around long enough to find out. It was like he touched a hot stove :laugh:

Watch again. One of Noah's protectors grabbed and held Hemric and Noah thought that meant he should keep swatting.

Nobody is the slightest bit afraid of him. There have been others before him with the same complex.

Here fellas, dart board quality :laugh:
1616284994497.png

I missed the race so I don't know the context of why Gragson backed up there other than it looked like he was angled out of his box?

However, I love me some Gragson. At least he swings for the fences when **** gets real after the cars are parked.

I missed the race so I don't know the context of why Gragson backed up there other than it looked like he was angled out of his box?

However, I love me some Gragson. At least he swings for the fences when **** gets real after the cars are parked.
what it didn't show was Hemric was in his pit box that started the whole thing.

Noah was ridiculously out of line with his pit road move, and Hemric has all the right to be pissed and show it. The mistake he made was doing the typical NASCAR driver thing and shove and want to talk. Bad move. Noah got shoved, came up swinging, and Hemric was unprepared.

If you’re gonna lay hands, be ready for a fight. Don’t shove and run.

Back
Top Bottom