Xfinity RACE thread --- Atlanta

Noah was focused on the interviewer, Hemric acts like he is going to walk by, then he turns at the last minute while Noah is still giving the interview and tries to be a tough guy. That didn't happen. :laugh:

Theres a difference between having an entertaining interview and recklessly using your car as a weapon around crew members on pit road.

Homestead was a non-issue. This is beyond the pale.

IDK about this Hemric said he popped Gragson in the eye. I've looked at the replay a number of times and if it was it wasn't much. It could have been a thumb maybe. Hard to tell if it is over, Gragson and Burton race pretty clean now

Theres a difference between having an entertaining interview and recklessly using your car as a weapon around crew members on pit road.

Homestead was a non-issue. This is beyond the pale.
you can make a mountain out of a mole hill if ya want. It wasn't murder in the pits. I bet if nothing else a slap on the hand and a fine is all that will happen.

Okay Hemric. @13 he slips Noah’s punch and lands with a right. Looks like Noah gets one in when Hemrics a little tied up.

Okay Hemric. @13 he slips Noah’s punch and lands with a right. Looks like Noah gets one in when Hemrics a little tied up.
Yeah from that angle Hemric may have caught him with a right, It doesn't look like he got all of it though. How about the blind side Hemric pulled, I bet it didn't turn out like he planned.

Gragson is lucky his goons intervened, Hemric would mess him up. Move on pit road was Bush League and he should be sitting home next week.
If he had any intention of messing him up he would've skipped right over the sissy hand holding and shoving that we always see with NASCAR drivers and got down to business.

Hemric came within a couple of inches of being a re run of Harrison Burton. Hemric reminded me of another driver who waltzed all by himself into Logano's pit area. Hemric was lucky he didn't get slammed down to the ground also.

The comments say it all.

How surprising that the few defending Gragson all are talking out their backsides.

If he had any intention of messing him up he would've skipped right over the sissy hand holding and shoving that we always see with NASCAR drivers and got down to business.
He let the little punk throw the first punch then landed a right on his nose, if his goons hadnt been there he would have cleaned his clock. Your Hendrick/Jr bias is showing.

I think something about Gragson breaks people's brains. If a regular Joe Schmo driver pulled that crap during live pit stops, everyone with eyes would be in agreement that it's not the correct way to handle anything. People get dug into either loving or hating him, and make absurd excuses.

I include myself. I can't stand him and am not objective. But today was pretty easy to see the truth of.

My summation
1- What Noah did in the pits was uncalled for. Deserves penalties/fines- don't think it warrants suspension. He was going about 1 mile an hour and no one was in any danger of injury. Still he deserves to be penalized appropriately.
2- Hemric coming at him out of the blue while he was being interviewed was the only "punk" move I saw. Looked like Noah swung and missed, Hemric landed an decent punch, then Noah got one in while crew member was wrasslin' with Hemric.
3- I personally don't have an issue with throwing a punch while one of your crew/posse/ bro is engaged with someone. People are trying to grab Noah, people are trying to grab Hemric, it's a fight and fights are chaotic. You keep swinging until you KNOW it is over! Otherwise you're liable to be on the receiving end.
4- I learned as a teenager going to punk rock gigs in the early 80's in L.A./SoCal you do NOT go up and shove/ put hands on anyone unless you're willing to take it to the next level.
5- This is all my opinion- feel free to agree or disagree

My summation
1- What Noah did in the pits was uncalled for. Deserves penalties/fines- don't think it warrants suspension. He was going about 1 mile an hour and no one was in any danger of injury. Still he deserves to be penalized appropriately.
2- Hemric coming at him out of the blue while he was being interviewed was the only "punk" move I saw. Looked like Noah swung and missed, Hemric landed an decent punch, then Noah got one in while crew member was wrasslin' with Hemric.
3- I personally don't have an issue with throwing a punch while one of your crew/posse/ bro is engaged with someone. People are trying to grab Noah, people are trying to grab Hemric, it's a fight and fights are chaotic. You keep swinging until you KNOW it is over! Otherwise you're liable to be on the receiving end.
4- I learned as a teenager going to punk rock gigs in the early 80's in L.A./SoCal you do NOT go up and shove/ put hands on anyone unless you're willing to take it to the next level.
5- This is all my opinion- feel free to agree or disagree
1. When you are in this league you should be able to control your car while backing it up, he rolled much further then needed to show his dis pleasure with the 18 causing him to take a bad angle.

2. I do have a problem with throwing a punch at someone who is being restrained.

My opinion also

1. When you are in this league you should be able to control your car while backing it up, he rolled much further then needed to show his dis pleasure with the 18 causing him to take a bad angle.

2. I do have a problem with throwing a punch at someone who is being restrained.

My opinion also
none of it would have happened if Gragson's pit wasn't blocked (car control)

My opinion also
Thanks for your response. Totally agree with you on #1. That's why I said he should be penalized. I just don't think it was as egregious as some are making it out to be. We'll have to disagree on #2- you say restrained, I say engaged. It's a fight, a brawl. Duke of Queensbury rules don't apply. And no I'm no keyboard warrior, not a warrior at all these days LOL! I'm a 56 year old with a beat up body from years of working punk shows, riding motorcycles and being a plumber so my warrior days are well behind me LOL

Thanks for your response. Totally agree with you on #1. That's why I said he should be penalized. I just don't think it was as egregious as some are making it out to be. We'll have to disagree on #2- you say restrained, I say engaged. It's a fight, a brawl. Duke of Queensbury rules don't apply. And no I'm no keyboard warrior, not a warrior at all these days LOL! I'm a 56 year old with a beat up body from years of working punk shows, riding motorcycles and being a plumber so my warrior days are well behind me LOL
Well Gragsons crew man had him tied up when Gragson ran over and punched him. Anyway NASCAR will be the judge and jury and either way its ok with me, my opinion he can sit and think about it for a weekend.

gragson should me parked for a race,by nascar or jr. he could penned a crew guy between the 9 and 18 or knocked the 18 off the jack and hurting a crew guy.i dislike this kid more very week.what a ass

For those who think Gragson is wrong, it could be because you dislike him.
Hemric pulled into Gragson's pit, blocking it. No driver should allow that simply because it could cost you at another time. Next time Hemric might take a couple of seconds parking his own car. Nascar should penalize the 18 for blocking a pit box.

Back
Top Bottom