Xfinity RACE thread --- Atlanta

I don't either, the actual production is miles ahead of FOX Sports.
Game Creek Video is the workhorse of NASCAR.NEP acts in a support role. The only difference during the split season is NBC Peacock 1 & 2 in the TV compound. And, different producers, directors and Technical Directors..
It comes down to the Shot Caller in the truck.

Game Creek Video is the workhorse of NASCAR.NEP acts in a support role. The only difference during the split season is NBC Peacock 1 & 2 in the TV compound. And, different producers, directors and Technical Directors..
It comes down to the Shot Caller in the truck.
Yes! I am aware of this, Ive pointed this out here in the past a few times. Cletus and Encore(A,B,C) are the main units for the FOX Portion, I love talking NASCAR TV production!, nice to see someone else here understands and knows there are production companies behind it.

I believe some of the ground crews are different between the networks as some them work the for the networks.

NBC's shot caller is doing a much better job , and lets add to the list , the excutive producers, I think Sam Flood for NBC is doing an overall better job .

It’s still amazing how they still think waiting till the last lap is going to work.

Congrats to Austin tho

1657408866273.png

I won’t lie, that didn’t do it for me lol. Kinda weird running plates at a 1.5. Just don’t get the extreme speeds that make it so tough at Daytona & Dega

Turning Atlanta into a mile and a half restrictor plate race is on the all-time list of bad decisions.

It's one of those weekends where I'm not really interested

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Turning Atlanta into a mile and a half restrictor plate race is on the all-time list of bad decisions.

It's one of those weekends where I'm not really interested

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Tomorrow will be worse.
Cue the gerbils.

Austin Hill: “Look at this crowd!!”
What????? 🫣

Everyone is talking crap about the crowd but it was no different than last year at Atlanta. Probably 15,000 (like any big short track with slight upgrades) in attendance at a place that seats 71K.

Daniel Hemric with his 2nd top 5 of 2022, he’s due for a couple more wins.

Everyone is talking crap about the crowd but it was no different than last year at Atlanta. Probably 15,000 (like any big short track with slight upgrades) in attendance at a place that seats 71K.
4 hours earlier it was a lake. Atlanta has that brand new pavement design that absorbs water. I posted it up when they were showing how it worked. Well it did work.

Back
Top Bottom