Xfinity RACE thread --- Bristol, Rd. 2

Stop hating on Golden Years Dale. His mind is clearly on other things. Like fishing. And that mayo that Amy asked for.
Its current year Dale , and by the time golden years Dale returns with that mayo, its gonna have gone bad.

Sweet, lead change

Kyle gets penalties on purpose in xfinity and the trucks just to rub it in even more haha.. this guys is crazy lol.. he knows exactly what he is doing.

Either NBC's pit stop clocks are broke af or the #20 just changed 4 tires & added fuel in 11 seconds.

I'm sticking around to see if he manages to run himself over during his burnout. We were so close last night.
I am gonna say this is the post of the day right here folk's now, the voice over guy will tell you what you have won.

This Ato angle is so strange. Is NBC trying to convey what it's like to be a new fan to the sport?

This Ato angle is so strange. Is NBC trying to convey what it's like to be a new fan to the sport?
hqdefault.jpg

I have no clue, I think its their way to keep reminding us that they cover the Olympics, its very odd though, the dude is cool, but a fish out of water for sure.

Kyle gets penalties on purpose in xfinity and the trucks just to rub it in even more haha.. this guys is crazy lol.. he knows exactly what he is doing.
Then gets popped for being too low after winning or some other infraction............and laughs it off with the trophy in his hand.

Jesus NBC can you really not fill the entire screen when you go picture in picture? Thats so 2000.

Rick Allen: "nobody is using the PJ1"

Well no sh!t, it poured 2 days in a row.

Can we please get Diffey back? Atleast he knows wtf is going on.
Maybe he can tell us how loud it is again. 140 dB, and the script says that's like the deck of an aircraft carrier. The better analogy for NASCAR's fan base is it being like a gunshot. We can't say that in today's world. :eye roll: He's so freakin bad.

Then gets popped for being too low after winning or some other infraction............and laughs it off with the trophy in his hand.
Its time NASCAR grew some coconuts and started taking wins away for cheated up cars, enough of the cucumber wins.

Back
Top Bottom