Xfinity RACE thread --- Bristol

Get busted cheating 5 times in qualifying and are allowed to race and win. If people get DQ’d after the race make them go home if they break the rules before the race

Jones was in 2nd for a half a second, where’d he end up?

6 survived on the lead lap

upload_2019-8-16_21-3-42.png

No. What sense does that make? What counts is you start and finish the race legal.

Yep. With the rulebook nowadays, you can be cheating, and not know you're cheating. There's "accidental" and "intentional". From where I sit, I can't make that call. If the #2 passes post race, I'd say those boys earned that win in a big way.

Yep. With the rulebook nowadays, you can be cheating, and not know you're cheating. There's "accidental" and "intentional". From where I sit, I can't make that call. If the #2 passes post race, I'd say those boys earned that win in a big way.
Everyone pushes the limit pre race so if you dont make it thet tell you what to fix,

They got the car in the race, got the penalties, Reddick drove an elbows up race to win it. Allgaier made a mistake and Reddick took advantage. Allgaier has had everything go wrong this year and Reddick has had everything go right.

Was at the race. The 52 was smoking for a good 20 laps before letting go and left oil everywhere in turns 1/2. The trackside announcers were calling for a red flag to clean the track surface, instead NASCAR went ahead with the restart almost immediately. The 7, 19 and 9 (first cars to run the high line in 1/2 on the restart) all immediately clobbered the wall within one lap of green.

Allgaier made a mistake and Reddick took advantage. Allgaier has had everything go wrong this year and Reddick has had everything go right.
Allgaier had a flat and I didn't see the mistake that he supposedly made. His crew didn't pit him even though he was telling them to. I was listening to him on the in-car and he was pissed. The way that he reacted to his CC causing him to lose that race said it all. In my opinion the CC should be looking for a job this morning.

Oh, I thought Allgaier slid up into the wall and that is where the flat came from.
The 4 tried to squeeze him into it but didn't make contact. Him and the 7 team were really pissed watching a 2+ second lead evaporate when the 4 was blocking and holding him up.

Unless Allgaier thought he ran over something I think it was the right call. You can’t blame the crew chief in this one he was pulling away on old tires. Things happen and hindsight is always 20-20.He was going to come out somewhere other than 1st. He might not have had time to get to the front or got caught in a crash.

Allgaier thought it was a bad call to stay out, but he said when he was out front and pulling away he thought differently..and then? pop went the tire and then the what if's. Hell, he lost a heart breaker. Unless more bad luck happens, I think he will make it thru the first round, they have been running that well at least. They could have everything turn their way in the playoffs, ya never know, but it is looking like a long shot. The top three haven't been making many mistakes.

Allgaier thought it was a bad call to stay out, but he said when he was out front and pulling away he thought differently..and then? pop went the tire and then the what if's. Hell, he lost a heart breaker. Unless more bad luck happens, I think he will make it thru the first round, they have been running that well at least. They could have everything turn their way in the playoffs, ya never know, but it is looking like a long shot. The top three haven't been making many mistakes.

The Curse of Chastain is real.

Back
Top Bottom