Xfinity RACE thread --- Bristol

I can't stand Gragson, and I'm not sure I saw it as that egregious. Allgaier missed the bottom inexplicably, Gragson got there, looked like Allgaier knew he needed to pinch him down to have any chance, they come together. I dunno.
Man, Justin squeezed him and Noah got loose. Bristol baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can’t stand him either so if I can find something to blame on him I’ll try.

Seriously though, Allgaier did miss pretty badly. It looked like Noah knew Allgaier would try to hug as tight as possible the next time and used him up as a bit of cushion. Not a full send like Chase but he didn’t try to tiptoe it in there either. Not anything super egregious.

Well there was that time he Kyle'd Myatt Snider on a front stretch, then tried to blame it on "air".

I have no idea how, but Dinger pulled a top ten out of the hat

1591063935917.png

I just watched the replay.

Welp, he wanted it bad enough. I'd love to be a fly on the wall at JRM.

Noah basically pulled the same move as Chase, but was actually successful at keeping the car straight....

Back to work I go. *Runs away*

I just watched the replay.

Welp, he wanted it bad enough. I'd love to be a fly on the wall at JRM.

Noah basically pulled the same move as Chase, but was actually successful at keeping the car straight....

Back to work I go. *Runs away*
He didn't completely just blow the corner. It was a little too hard but not as bad.

I caught a good portion of this race and having the Busch brothers in the booth was alot of fun. And Noah not knowing who Kyle was when he interviewed him after stage 1 was great.

It looked to me that the car got out from under Noah, skipped sideways, popped Allgaier in the side, bounced/caught and darted back down and he drove off.

Back
Top Bottom