Xfinity RACE thread --- Bristol

****** Briscoe. Same guys. Every week. Puke.

Can’t wait to hear how Briscoe has so much adversity and has to win 17 races or else he’ll be driving a zamboni next year

Mike Joy would find a clever way to work "Briscoe" into "Bristol" in his final call. Of course, Rick Allen doesn't.

****** Briscoe. Same guys. Every week. Puke.
You'll be alright, we see it about every week in the top three series.

GMS and Thorsport in the truck series.

Briscoe and Cindric in Xfinity.

Harvick and Hamlin in Cup.

It is what it is mane, just the best teams out here right now.

d*mn. Tough break for 22. Nice clean pass by Brisco. Look forward to doing it again tomorrow night!

well damn thought Ross might actually pull that one off after Cindric power steering. Briscoe is just a beast.

Some were saying the competition this year in Xfinity wasn't that good. I might have agreed right after the covid break, but I think it is really good. Some of them are starting to peak and just need a little luck

It's the truth.

We see the same teams win about every week.
The same top 5 cars win most races because they are the best cars and have a good wheelman. That's the way it should be in the lower series. JGR isn't the best this year
and I think it is because they don't have their cup drivers in the cars.

Good race tonight, not many bad moves by any drivers.
I think a bad set of tires F@@ked Algier.
One thing I noticed on the 22 car is the front tire changer does NOT
give the Jackman a free run around the car.

1600492761983.png

NASCAR isn't gonna like that but Dale Jr will. He's also gotta kinda feel like a babysitter with this dude at times lol.

NASCAR isn't gonna like that but Dale Jr will. He's also gotta kinda feel like a babysitter with this dude at times lol.
If NASCAR was smart they’d grab on to this and understand that people like Noah Gragson are the perfect young demographic. But they’d rather have southern california bocce ball playing trust fund babies.

If NASCAR was smart they’d grab on to this and understand that people like Noah Gragson are the perfect young demographic. But they’d rather have southern california bocce ball playing trust fund babies.
I have nothing against Noah, but he's to a tee what you described, except he's from Nevada instead of California lol

Congrats Brandon Brown making the xfinity chase. Representing Woodbrige VA.

Back
Top Bottom