Xfinity RACE thread --- Charlotte Roval

ky9btud4sz011.jpg

Yep, he swung wide to give himself a better angle and it worked perfectly.
The threat of the inside divebomb is enough with the reconfiguration that Kligerman didn’t have much choice but to go very defensive there, which opens up that crossover potential. The track has to be happy with how that played out.

The threat of the inside divebomb is enough with the reconfiguration that Kligerman didn’t have much choice but to go very defensive there, which opens up that crossover potential. The track has to be happy with how that played out.
Despite all the doom and gloom, I thought the race was no more chaotic than past ones. Hopefully the Cup crews were paying attention.

Despite all the doom and gloom, I thought the race was no more chaotic than past ones. Hopefully the Cup crews were paying attention.
I thought it was one of the calmer Roval races as far as chaos goes. Everybody was racing clean and pretty mistake free. They had a couple of cars that lost brakes and went into the tires, but that was mostly it.

Congrats to Sam Mayer. I was rooting for Kligermam but Mayer raced him clean and he made a great move, one worthy of the respect.

It was the way a race is supposed to be, fiercely competitive, respectful rubbing, with none of the bullshiet bump and runs.

Aside from a GWCr it was old school cool

Just got to see, wow. So so close. Honestly the yellow should have been thrown a lot sooner than it was, so I wouldn’t say Parker was really screwed, but it’s still gotta suck.

Back
Top Bottom