Xfinity RACE thread ---- Charlotte

More than likely It'll be his old stand by excuse "he came down on me and wrecked me out". I love it.

Obviously no one can control the weather. But there’s no reason NASCAR couldn’t have gone green for a few laps before that shower hit.

They waste more time riding around under caution for a cleanup that shouldn’t take that long.

Obviously no one can control the weather. But there’s no reason NASCAR couldn’t have gone green for a few laps before that shower hit.

They waste more time riding around under caution for a cleanup that shouldn’t take that long.
Then they would be dealing with a bigger cleanup

I thought Hemric was in the lead??? A bit ago when they first came down pitroad it said he was leading... Now it says Brad.

I thought Hemric was in the lead??? A bit ago when they first came down pitroad it said he was leading... Now it says Brad.

We went too many races without a Buschwhacker winning. Can’t have too much of a good thing.

Nascar.com is now showing Hemric 1st. I don't get FS2, so I'm done with the race except online.

DeJe5YRX4AAfHDV.jpg:large

Mike Joy‏Verified account @mikejoy500
Our @NASCARONFOX camera guys... neither rain, nor sleet, nor ...

There it is Reddick again. continuing his wrecking tradition. Man, he tore up a bunch of Kez trucks, now it is Jr's turn

NASCAR, Please please please get these cup drivers out of the Xfinity and Truck races. If you look at the stands it makes no difference in attendance. And I think most fans are not too excited about seeing a cupper beat the lower series. I just don't get this anymore. Years ago these series had many races separate from the cup races so when a cupper ran it was ok. But now there are hardly any stand alone races.

I've watched the replay and still can't figure out what Kyle was trying to do.

Tried to save the nose on the 18 by turning left & avoid squirreling the rookie in front of him that slowed on the restart he was then pinched down on to the wet grass.

The above is just my opinion. The booth called it aggressive driving, KDB haters & BK fans will probably concur.

No. 20 Xfinity crew chief suspended
In the Xfinity Series, the No. 20 Joe Gibbs Racing team of Christopher Bell received an L1-level penalty for failing post-race height measurements after finishing second in Saturday’s Alsco 300. The measurements were outside NASCAR allowed tolerances, resulting in a one-race suspension for crew chief Jason Ratcliff in Saturday’s race at Pocono Raceway (1 p.m. ET, FS1) and a $10,000 fine. The infraction also results in a loss of 10 driver points and 10 owner points.

The No. 8 B.J. McLeod Motorsports team of Tommy Joe Martins had two lug nuts unsecured in post-race inspection. Crew chief Keith Wolfe has been fined $10,000 and suspended from Saturday’s Xfinity Series race.

https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2...78-team-lug-nut-xfinity-crew-chief-suspended/

-38 behind Sadler in first.

Back
Top Bottom