Xfinity RACE thread --- Charlotte

That’s as good an anthem as I’ve ever heard.

Damn

Well besides KDB, I think the younger less skilled bunch will put on a pretty good show. The composite bodies should help a bunch when they play bumper cars

These guys actually have to lift in the corners :growl:
heard to understand the flatfooters. They think it takes more balls to go straight than going balls out in the corners. To each his own I guess..but I have a hard time not laughing when somebody says oh, they are going faster down the straight away.

heard to understand the flatfooters. They think it takes more balls to go straight than going balls out in the corners. To each his own I guess..but I have a hard time not laughing when somebody says oh, they are going faster down the straight away.
With the Cup cars they don't lift at all in the turns. Xfinity is slower in the turns and faster on the straightaway.

Haha Jeffrey E driving around with the jack.

I do wonder how good cup would be if we ran 650-700 with a moderately sized spoiler. Where the 17-18 package ran into problems was that the insane speed made it extremely tough to pass and run close on 1.5-2 mile tracks. When you're running 200 at Charlotte there's only one line you can do so passing was zilch hence MTJ leading 392 laps at the 600 in 2016

With the Cup cars they don't lift at all in the turns. Xfinity is slower in the turns and faster on the straightaway.
that's not true, there is this thing called tire wear, but whatever floats your boat. You are right, they are faster down the straight. I like both packages, trucks also...do I win anything
/

that's not true, there is this thing called tire wear, but whatever floats your boat. You are right, they are faster down the straight
Then they are barely out of the gas. In Xfinity the drivers have way more off-throttle time than in the Cup Series. One can easily see that the Xfinity cars are more difficult to drive

Back
Top Bottom