Xfinity RACE thread --- Chicago

I long for the time when you could run up behind a guy through the corner and loosen him up, regardless of the track size. Nowadays you run up behind a guy in the corner, you lose 15 car lengths.

They should have the cool suit perfected by now. I don’t understand why anyone wouldn’t have one.

They should have the cool suit perfected by now. I don’t understand why anyone wouldn’t have one.
The lastcar block posted an article about that earlier this week. A cool suit is at least $10,000 and smaller teams can't afford them. Both RWR drivers had health issues during the Sonoma race.

My dad was the only smart one of gramma’s kids to bail Chicago in 1956. He’d been out here before on a Harley Knucklehead several times. Finally made it real in ‘56, driving Route 66 in a ‘55 Thunderbird. Opened up an auto repair shop on Highland and Fountain in Hollywood.
Otherwise I’d be wearing snow gear half of the year.

Jones is persistent but can’t help getting loose up off of that bottom groove through the corner.
High line is going to carry the speed through the corner.
Gotta love this air package.
It’ll be much less noticeable tomorrow /s.

Wondering
If the 39 spins again with 2 to go will NASCAR throw a yellow flag

121 degrees in the car they said, whoa boy that’s hot. I wonder how hot it is in those stands

Back
Top Bottom