Xfinity RACE thread --- COTA

It's Nascar road racing, Creed showed his ass and Dinger took it off. Creed didn't have any claim to first place so he could drive whatever line he wanted unless it was faster than A.J. which it wasn't

Let me tell you something about AJ, and you can take this to the bank. AJ Allmendinger has.............................the hottest wife in NASCAR. She is beautiful
I'm a creepy stalker

download.jpeg

You must not have seen Earnhardt Sr. drive..
F1 is clean you know.
Bristol Dirt is, well,dirty..
I mean I was 9 when he died.

Let’s also add on the fact a guy not racing for points took out a guy racing for points…I’m fine with moving a guy, but dumping? Nah. Wasn’t you also the same guy last week who was talking about Ross(much like I was) until we realized he didn’t actually do anything wrong? Guess that’s different.. whomp whomp.

What happened to the #27 at the end?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Let’s also add on the fact a guy not racing for points took out a guy racing for points…I’m fine with moving a guy, but dumping? Nah. Wasn’t you also the same guy last week who was talking about Ross(much like I was) until we realized he didn’t actually do anything wrong? Guess that’s different.. whomp whomp.
Nice deflection. I read the postings, you talked more crap than I did last week about Chastain.I never said he wrecked him .
They are racing for a win. What do you expect them to do, comb each others hair and whisper sweet nothings to each other?
'Wasn't you'... What does that even mean?

Nice deflection. I read the postings, you talked more crap than I did last week about Chastain.I never said he wrecked him .
They are racing for a win. What do you expect them to do, comb each others hair and whisper sweet nothings to each other?
'Wasn't you'... What does that even mean?
Yeah I said I even did it, never said I didn’t, because I’m consistent. A lot of people around here aren’t which I’m tired of. I didn’t deflect anything, you asked if I seen Earnhardt I said he died when I was 9. Sorry my views of racing at 31 aren’t the same as when I was a kid. Then only other thing you mentioned was F1, and made a joke about Bristol.

What I want is to see a driver pass a driver clean, but I guess it’s to much to ask. The funny thing is, and this isn’t say that you would, some of the ones agreeing with you, would be bitching if it was Denny Hamlin or Kyle Busch. But it’s “just racing.” When a driver they like does it. Just the biggest pile of BS ever.

You also didn’t even talk about a non points racer taking out a points racer. Whomp whomp.

Yeah I said I even did it, never said I didn’t, because I’m consistent. A lot of people around here aren’t which I’m tired of. I didn’t deflect anything, you asked if I seen Earnhardt I said he died when I was 9. Sorry my views of racing at 31 aren’t the same as when I was a kid. Then only other thing you mentioned was F1, and made a joke about Bristol.

What I want is to see a driver pass a driver clean, but I guess it’s to much to ask. The funny thing is, and this isn’t say that you would, some of the ones agreeing with you, would be bitching if it was Denny Hamlin or Kyle Busch. But it’s “just racing.” When a driver they like does it. Just the biggest pile of BS ever.

You also didn’t even talk about a non points racer taking out a points racer. Whomp whomp.
Whomp? and another Whomp? Thats tellin him

Yeah he was locked up, out of control, and barely to his quarter panel when he flat wrecked him. Far cry from a common bump and run.

There's some debate over whether Creed came across Allmendinger's nose. Watch their lines.
I seen it a couple times. Looked to me AJ came in to hot. Yeah he didn’t do it on purpose, sure I’ll agree to that. But I still think AJ should’ve been more careful. Had plenty of time left in the race to make the move.

Back
Top Bottom