Xfinity RACE thread -- Darlington

After hearing his interview prior to the Xfinity race, I've come to believe that more NASCAR drivers need to sound like Elliott Sadler, as least during this retro weekend at Darlington.

just sayin'

After hearing his interview prior to the Xfinity race, I've come to believe that more NASCAR drivers need to sound like Elliott Sadler, as least during this retro weekend at Darlington.

just sayin'

He's from Virginia, it's to be expected.lol

Ty's lady... My god she is so fine.

For the first 80 laps, my livestream was running very very badly.
Now, it has completely stopped running.
But watching a stream that's standing still nearly all the time is even more frustrating than watching a stream that's completely not working.
Missing an Xfinity Series race is not the bighgest tragedy for me, so I'm gonna go to bed now.
Tell me if Sadler won. Good night!

Jayski ‏@jayski 4m4 minutes ago
Replay looks like Larson spun, Blaney slowed coming on to pit road, Long got into the back of Blaney, Chastain into the back of Long

I remember one race here in particular --- Big E was chewing DaleJr a new one during practice--about the treacherous pit road entry. He went on and on and on about how hard it was. During the Busch race, Junior didn't have a problem.
During the Cup race on Sunday, Big E spun coming to pit road. hehehe

Dale Earnhardt Jr. ‏@DaleJr 5m5 minutes ago
Im so proud of @Elliott_Sadler and @JRMotorsports!!!!! A win @TooToughToTame is so hard to accomplish. Holy
1f4a9.png
that's awesome!

The talent in this series is trash. Even a cup retread wins more then the young guns

Was this race pushed up in time? I remember past xfinity darlington races ending in darkness

Nice to see Sadler get the win today.

Just got a chance to watch the race. The last few laps made up a bit for an otherwise uneventful race.
Congrats Sadler. I've always liked Sadler.

This is what, The 10th different race Larson has screwed himself out of a win this year? At least he was original and found a new way to screw up by spinning entering pit road lol it's getting so freaking old

Back
Top Bottom