Xfinity RACE thread -- Darlington

This is what, The 10th different race Larson has screwed himself out of a win this year? At least he was original and found a new way to screw up by spinning entering pit road lol it's getting so freaking old

Happens to the best of em.

Geez , I guess the rumors of Sadler's demise on here were a bit premature. The wise old veteran has been a good find for JRM

Geez , I guess the rumors of Sadler's demise on here were a bit premature. The wise old veteran has been a good find for JRM
JRM originally was to showcase new talent like they did Brad K. Since HMS partnered up for the 3rd car it looks like Junior / Kelly are running for profit now. Which by the way is good business.

This is what, The 10th different race Larson has screwed himself out of a win this year? At least he was original and found a new way to screw up by spinning entering pit road lol it's getting so freaking old
I've watched MANY drivers spin on Darlington's pit road. Big E spun and cost himself a lap that he never got back.
Larson is not alone.

I've watched MANY drivers spin on Darlington's pit road. Big E spun and cost himself a lap that he never got back.
Larson is not alone.
Isn't that the definition of a rookie vs a veteran ? Car control at a difficult track? These rookies will take time to learn their craft in the big leagues.

When Sadler bounced of the wall with just 2 laps to go I said a string of some very bad words....I even invented a few new ones.:)
Going from the prospect of no sponsor just a month +/- or so ago and a uncertain future to the sponsor returning for not one but two years certainly buoyed his spirits. He's in some damn good equipment too as his 21 top ten finishes which includes 2 wins and 8 top 5's in 24 races shows,
He's not shy about showing his gratitude to those who have helped him in his career either.

When Sadler bounced of the wall with just 2 laps to go I said a string of some very bad words....I even invented a few new ones.:)
Going from the prospect of no sponsor just a month +/- or so ago and a uncertain future to the sponsor returning for not one but two years certainly buoyed his spirits. He's in some damn good equipment too as his 21 top ten finishes which includes 2 wins and 8 top 5's in 24 races shows,
He's not shy about showing his gratitude to those who have helped him in his career either.
. :cheers: Well said . A lot of folks were writing the guy off , but he showed them yesterday that he can still wheel a car . He beat the rookies and he beat the cup guys.

Larson is not a rookie. And Dale Sr. And other great drivers don't make mistakes EVERY week save 1 race a year. When Kyle Busch or Brad Keselowski make a driving mistake, they learn from it. Larson doesn't. Everybody says Larson needs to leave mediocre Ganassi but he's had the car to beat in about 6 different Xfinity races this year and he's made driver errors that gave wins away. How's that Chip's fault again?

Difficult to understand why Sadler's been left out of the 88 replacement driver discussions.

Larson is not alone.
I remember Ernie Irvan in his first start in the 28 car doing it.

Back
Top Bottom