Xfinity RACE thread --- Darlington

kkfan91

Crab Cakes and Sprint Cars....PA does 1
Oh boy some of those cars that stayed out

Kiante

Team Owner
No offense but that's ridiculous. There are plenty of drivers that have the talent but still don't get there due to funding. He won't magically get a seat at the Cup table just because he's winning in KBM trucks
He's in the TRD chain for a reason and you never know what might open up for him. Kyle wanted him for the truck team specifically because of his age and experience he already has. All I'm saying crazier things have happened.

Not a lot of TRD seats, but its the reason why he went back to KBM in the first place. It's a funding issue keeping him from moving up, but on talent alone and outright ability... I still think he would be valuable for Cup organization.

Dr_B_UNC

Team Owner
Just listened to 7 scanner for last lap. When did Eddie D’Hondt stop spotting for him?

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Hellooo Allgaier

1651952806856.png

wi_racefan

Team Owner
Kyle Weatherman finishes 12th for Jesse Iwuji's team!
Well I guess they got their answer when it came to evaluating what parts of the team needed improvement

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

wi_racefan

Team Owner
justin allgaier is always one that with his success in Xfinity made me wonder if he truly doesn't want to jump back to cup. He never really had a shot in decent cup equipment, there had to of been cup offers throughout the years

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom