Xfinity RACE thread --- Daytona

Nice one Steve. Airing out private conversations out to the public. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Pat
He talks too much. One of those people you don't want to go to the company meetings with.
Might be the real reason he's not a CC any more.

He talks too much. One of those people you don't want to go to the company meetings with.

Geez. That was uncomfortable.

All so people know he was in with the big dogs. Apparently Steve is still in gossip school.

There's a light sprinkle in one. Should have it cleared up soon.

I like it.

They actually show the laps correctly. I never liked how Fox only showed the stage laps and not the overalls.

They should take notice of this.
NBC has really clean graphics. I dig the way they look and they do provide more info than FOX's. I wish it either moved quicker or was a scrolling one like ESPN's old one though.

What'd he say?

Something about Hendrick telling the teams that Kyle wasn't going to keep racing for them and how he wasn't a good fit and the personel needed to go too. Something like that.

One of those conversations that are definitely not for public consumption.

Something about Hendrick telling the teams that Kyle wasn't going to keep racing for them and how he wasn't a good fit and the personel needed to go too. Something like that.

One of those conversations that are definitely not for public consumption.

Kyle Busch?

I don't know if Hendrick cares, it's a 10 year old conversation.

That really blows for Blake Koch. Lead solidly last night

I like it.

They actually show the laps correctly. I never liked how Fox only showed the stage laps and not the overalls.

They should take notice of this.

I don't like that it only shows four names at once -- whereas Fox's shows seven, and they take up space with a useless ad in the corner. Other than that, it's fine.

I don't like that it only shows four names at once -- whereas Fox's shows seven, and they take up space with a useless ad in the corner. Other than that, it's fine.

Yeah but, Fox acted like it takes 10 mins to read those seven. That bugged me when I was trying to find where someone was.

Yeah but, Fox acted like it takes 10 mins to read those seven. That bugged me when I was trying to find where someone was.

And then they would get stuck on the top 14 positions for 5 minutes

each one of these talking heads trying to out talk the other..just announce the freakin race will ya.

Who was that who saved their car?

I don't know who did, but that was an impressive save up the track.

Back
Top Bottom