Xfinity RACE thread --- Daytona

I thought his luck ran out on that last wreck, but he took to the grass :D

Yeah I'm definitely sold. Glad to have someone to root for this year and maybe catch some eyes for a Cup ride.

Gragson is a slightly above average driver but I’d love if he takes over the 48 next year for Reddit’s reaction lol

I agree on the wreck, just saying hes hot garbage and that wont change

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
You may not like him, but a garbage driver is a stretch.

Just because you do not personally care for him does not make him out to be crap driver.

10 cars finished on the lead lap

upload_2020-2-15_16-37-34.png

You may not like him, but a garbage driver is a stretch.

Just because you do not personally care for him does not make him out to be crap driver.

If only my dad got that about Kyle Busch, lol.

10/10 on the celebrating and placing the flag in the wedge hole, thats cool.

They have different directors and EPs. They have certain camera angles that are exclusive to each. It's not just NASCAR alone doing this.
Yes I know, I let it out, was trying to keep the reply short, didnt think he really cared all that much to read a indept detailed reply . Not sure why you mentioned NASCAR though?

Not a fan of Gragson at all. Was a decent race until the normal everyone decides to wreck at the end nonsense that we always get at restrictor plate races.

LOL, what difference does it make if they wait another three seconds to throw that caution??????
If one of the drivers was hurt, Nascar would catch hell for not throwing the caution so the emergency crews could get out there. A "can't win" decision.

Man I love Gragson love the celebration
It was genuine, Jr even said himself that Noah has been through a lot the past year. All for something that has nothing to do with him and shout out to Johnny Morris for helping Noah with Bass Pro sponsorship. It sounded like if it was not for Johnny, maybe Noah would not have been at JRM this year after all.

Back
Top Bottom