Xfinity RACE thread ---- Daytona

We're gonna keep doing this idiotic pack racing thing until someone gets killed, again. Because "casual fans" who don't understand that there are real-life human beings in these cars.

The only one's who enjoy it are either the "fans" who enjoy carnage or the underdog teams such as Jeremy Clements who know plate tracks are literally the only time they stand a chance of winning.

We're gonna keep doing this idiotic pack racing thing until someone gets killed, again. Because "casual fans" who don't understand that there are real-life human beings in these cars.
Who's we, you are a spectator that decides for reasons unknown to watch the race.

Gutted for Cassill.

When he missed the big one and was 6th at the restart I thought he had a good finish locked up but Gragson shot across the track in front of him. Clements winning wont do him any favors either. Now will battle the 39 Sieg for the final playoff spot

In my opinion they need to engineer someway to make them race like IndyCar at Indy. Where there’s a slipstream and not max speed but no actual pack

Well that’s a killer:

Section K of the rule states that the intake manifold must conform to NASCAR templates, gauges, scales, fixtures and any and all other measuring devices; while Section U notes the floor of the intake manifold plenum must conform to the NASCAR Inspection Intake Manifold Plenum Plug Gauge.

Well that’s a killer:

To me this is another one show us what they actually did. Don't just list a bunch of technical rules and say they're disqualified.

I have no problem with the DQ, just show us what is actually the violation. "Hey this measurement is out of tolerance" "well you can see here they modified it"

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Timmy Hill is IN

1661895907958.png

To me this is another one show us what they actually did. Don't just list a bunch of technical rules and say they're disqualified.

I have no problem with the DQ, just show us what is actually the violation. "Hey this measurement is out of tolerance" "well you can see here they modified it"

As a Cassill fan I am pleased as this gives him more breathing room to make the playoffs. Kind of gutted for Clements though.

It doesn't matter what the effect is, it's a violation of the rule. The rules cover a lot of things that don't affect performance at all, but violating those still incurs a penalty.

Was listening to Sirius and the team actually brought the engine in to nascar to be inspected as a sealed engine, nascar did not require them to bring it in. So if they were trying to get away with something they could have waited until they were required to bring in all sealed engines, which is the week before martinsville. At that time they would have been well into the playoffs

Tell it to Carl Long.

Clement’s father is an engine builder. He’s not purposefully using parts that take performance away.

Congratulations to the Clements family.

I hope the rest of you enjoy your crow.

Back
Top Bottom