Xfinity RACE thread --- Daytona

He’s 4 days older than me and looks a decade younger.

Are we sure he can legally operate a vehicle?
Ty is one year younger than me and looks like he's about three years old on that picture with Logano and Smith.
He’s just saying they didn’t issue any penalties.

Makes sense, Allgaier was also just trying to avoid the wreck.

Parker was doing a little too much yesterday, but he did own up to his mistakes:

He even said while talking to Jeffery that he would not be mad if he did right rears him the next time. He understands and knew what he did wrong.

Kinda akin to how PK was when he was younger, very fast, but almost like a dart with no feathers. Hope he cleans it up because I think he has chance to do some good things for BMR. I really want to see him succeed and have a new lease on racing after so many years of backmarker equipment in Trucks and Xfinity.

It’s pretty incredible that two guys have repeated this weekend. By my research this is only the third time two drivers have gone back-to-back together at the national series Daytona opener.

1983-1984 (Cale Yarborough Daytona 500, Darrell Waltrip Budweiser Late Model Sportsman/Busch Series)

2008-2009 (Tony Stewart Nationwide Series, Todd Bodine Truck Series)

He put Jeffrey in the wall trying to get back in line and wasn’t even close to clear. Should’ve eaten a fist or two cause that wasn’t the only dirty move he made.
Such a shame for Jeffery Earnhardt…he was running very well. There was a time that I thought he didn’t have the right stuff to succeed in racing. Now I think he just needs the right ride/equipment to have some success.

Parker needs to stick to TV.

Really frustrated me how the four JRM cars blew the race. They should have blown past Hill with 5 to go and instead they tripped over themselves. What a choke.
It was indeed a pathetic performance. Also who decided to pit all the Chevy's in a window that left little margin for extra laps, which you're almost certain to get in this race?

Back
Top Bottom