Xfinity RACE thread --- Iowa

Great example of why I laugh any time someone says Cup drivers help bring exposure for these guys. Who the **** would be talking about Ryan Sieg or Ross Chastain if FOX were covering some a**hole from the majors driving off into the sunset?

No storms tonight so I got to watch. Good race and alot of strategy payed off. Hopefully Byron can get a win against a Cup driver soon.

Great example of why I laugh any time someone says Cup drivers help bring exposure for these guys. Who the **** would be talking about Ryan Sieg or Ross Chastain if FOX were covering some ******* from the majors driving off into the sunset?
I was going to say this, yep, tonight was proof that cuppers are not needed for the racing to be good in the Xfinity series.

Another example proving why Xfinity should have more stand a lones

I agree but also think the Cup drivers add alot to these youngsters development. I think instead of limiting every driver to 10 Xfinity races when ever they should just have 10 races that will feature Cup drivers. That would give them 16 stand alone races and make the Cup participation more special. I would keep the 5 year rule though and allow guys like Larson, Blaney, and Jones run as much as they want til 5 years Cup experience.

Like NASCAR, I'm more concerned if there were any asses in the steep, silver seats.
A few, if you watched the race, you would know the answer to your question

Wait, if you watched the race, then you wouldn't of asked the question, so no answer would be needed

Serious reply, the stands looked like they were half full, but I could be wrong.

didn't know you were an ass man, I thought you counted legs and divided by 2
Not sure what your confused sexual reference has to do with racing.
I'm concerned about the direction of the sport and I hope they can turn it around. I was inquiring about attendance.

Not sure what your confused sexual reference has to do with racing.
I'm concerned about the direction of the sport and I hope they can turn it around. I was inquiring about attendance.
Ratings are more important than how many asses are in the stands, so I would be more concerned with how many people were watching the race on TV

Ratings are more important than how many asses are in the stands, so I would be more concerned with how many people were watching the race on TV
I'm concerned about the direction of the sport. I feel they're going the wrong way. I'd love to tune in but I just can't get behind it in it's current format.

You missed a great race tonight, regardless of format
Maybe. I don't like the stages and I'm not going to watch a staged race. I don't like a race with no Cup drivers; I can go to a local dirt track and watch no-names. I love a good race and I'm a diehard fan but I'm refuse to be a manipulated fan. I do miss it, though, but not enough.
I hope they turn it around.

Back
Top Bottom