Xfinity RACE thread --- Iowa

Cindric restarts 4th in the preferred groove and falls to 10th lol. If Castroneves and Montoya were fired how long is Roger Penske gonna put up with this kid

Cindric restarts 4th in the preferred groove and falls to 10th lol. If Castroneves and Montoya were fired how long is Roger Penske gonna put up with this kid

Car has been good on the long run, not enough time for that. He's lost ground on restarts all day, something he needs to work on.

Stick to reddit btw.

I think he has something wrong this isn't the first time he fell back on a restart but the third I have seen, the rest of it is B.S.

Notice on the in car when Custer shuts the car off how he has to man handle the steering wheel, thats how much camber these cars have that pull to the left.

QUOTE="Kiante, post: 1579868, member: 7684"]Car has been good on the long run, not enough time for that. He's lost ground on restarts all day, something he needs to work on.

Stick to reddit btw.[/QUOTE]

I’ve gone my whole life without caring about your opinion, gotta keep that perfect streak going ;)

Coming from the guy that hates on lewis Hamilton but thinks Gilliland and Cindric are good probably best to stop talking altogether

I’ve gone my whole life without caring about your opinion, gotta keep that perfect streak going ;)

Coming from the guy that hates on lewis Hamilton but thinks Gilliland and Cindric are good probably best to stop talking altogether.

Dude spare me your great redditor wisdom. When have I ever hated Hamilton? That's new, never have never will hate him. I appreciate your ever wonderful intellect and new found ideas of knowing what I think. Gilliland and Cindric are good drivers btw, not great, but good. Major difference in those two words, but I know you don't know the difference and that's okay.

Great win by C Bell! Absolutely smashed it today.

Dude spare me your great redditor wisdom. When have I ever hated Hamilton? That's new, never have never will hate him. I appreciate your ever wonderful intellect and new found ideas of knowing what I think. Gilliland and Cindric are good drivers btw, not great, but good. Major difference in those two words, but I know you don't know the difference and that's okay.

Great win by C Bell! Absolutely smashed it today.

Well my post def said good not great so there’s that. We disagree on that point is all

Imagine getting butthurt when you made it personal first. Oh well :booya:

Last edited:
D9NiLUcXsAACEnW.jpg
D9NiLUiXsAAGDaa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom