Xfinity RACE thread --- Kansas

If those loops make it so simple why does it take so long to line em up?
[/QUOTE]
Because they want to argue

When they went 4-wide on the back stretch he went way inside and slingshotted past 3 cars.

Try again Jim lol

1595719877512.png

Perfect ending. Burton gets screwed, Cendrick loses and Jones lays back on the restart and wins it.

Just a bonehead call by NASCAR. No reason for the caution that robbed the 20. I might be wrong and that car was spraying oil, water, whatever but I didnt see it.

I enjoyed the race with no KDB and most driver drove like they wanted to finish it.

Was Brandon the first car on 4 fresh tires or something? He passed them like he had extra grip.

They all look spaced out on the restart laying back, Jones got the best run at it up to Hemric, still only 6th-7th place through 1 and 2 (even pedals it). Things stacked up fighting for the high line and off he went. Didn't expect him to get past Cindric. Very surprising.

B Jones may be a ride buyer, but he's shown some flashes of talent. Just needs to get some consistency going.

Jones got a gift IMO. Everybody was fighting their individual battles and didn't pay him any attention. They didn't block him, too busy blocking each other

once Cindric chose high, B Jones power moved to the bottom, there was not much Cindric could do short of outright wrecking him.

He tried to hang on Jones RR quarter to get into a side draft but it didn't work. Too much of a run by B Jones.

once Cindric chose high, B Jones power moved to the bottom, there was not much Cindric could do short of outright wrecking him.

He tried to hang on Jones RR quarter to get into a side draft but it didn't work. Too much of a run by B Jones.
Cindric spent too much time worrying about Sieg than running his own line, IMO. It looked like halfway through 3 and 4 he narrowed his line and tried to pinch him a little bit.

Cindric spent too much time worrying about Sieg than running his own line, IMO. It looked like halfway through 3 and 4 he narrowed his line and tried to pinch him a little bit.
And then when Cendric did wake up, he over drove the corner. Young Burton not to be denied, was busy running into Chastain when he over drove the corner and lost HIS front end.

Back
Top Bottom