Xfinity RACE thread --- Kentucky

They're trying to hard to add intrigue to this race with all the tire talk. It just isn't there.

I think Mike Harmon could even win in those Gibbs cars. Surely they like left side weight.

I think JGR just signs the right drivers.
I'd rather have a good driver in a mediocre car than a mediocre driver in a good car.

Looks like Bubba's car is pretty good over these long runs.

Austin is coming on to Kyle pretty quick.

I think JGR just signs the right drivers.
I'd rather have a good driver in a mediocre car than a mediocre driver in a good car.
I'd rather take Derrike Cope in the 18 instead of Kyle in Cope's car. But that's just me.

I know there are some great water-gunners out there...but I'm not sure if even an Olympic level W-Gunner could hit a car going 150mph from a minimum of 60 feet...shooting through a fence...even with a modified Super-Soaker. (JMHO)

I know there are some great water-gunners out there...but I'm not sure if even an Olympic level W-Gunner could hit a car going 150mph from a minimum of 60 feet...shooting through a fence...even with a modified Super-Soaker. (JMHO)
What if he's hidden in that grassy knoll?

Kyle couldn't even win in his own car. Went from 0 wins in his own equipment one year to a dozen wins in Gibbs equipment the next
#1 driver in the Xfin series. #1 owner in the Truck Series, 2nd all time wins. 3rd in active Cup Series wins.
I think he's doing ok :)

Interviewer: "What can you tell us about the excessive tire wear on this new surface?"

Goodyear Tire Exec/Engineer: "We have it under control...it's cool"

Interviewer: "But the cars are wearing out tires only halfway into the fuel run?"

Goodyear Tire Exec/Engineer: "This compound is perfect for this track, we have tested it out with passenger cars and a Dune Buggy."

94.771 % of the stands are M-T
NBC sucks as usual and everybody wants to see kyle bush win again, yeah right. honest.

Hell, Kez hasn't even sniffed the top 5 tonight, and he's the 2nd best driver in the field. JGR is the cream of the crop

I've been running around and missed a bit....did they find the phantom super soaker?

Back
Top Bottom