Xfinity RACE thread --- Las Vegas

I have to say I am extremely happy that Ross got the victory , really cool

I tried to watch the race but every time I tuned in there was an ad. Got tired of it and found something else to do.

Glad to see Ross got the W though.

can't say I have ever seen that in Victory lane, a victory watermelon. Somebody give him a solar panel to go with that

upload_2018-9-15_21-41-11.png

It really wasn’t that hot in the stands today. Just had to stay hydrated. The key is wearing a long sleeved shirt. We had spray bottles too.
@DUN24 dropped his nachos :XXROFL:

The 35 mph gusts dropped my mafkn nachos. It was a worthy sacrifice to the wind gods though.

One of the cool things about this track is the progressive banking in the turns.
Three distinct lines through the corners.
Some guys can make the bottom and mid work through 1 and 2.
The bottom is the fast way through 3 and 4.

They did fix the gap, one of the camera angles looked like they didn't on the broadcast though.
upload_2018-9-16_7-36-55.png

Chastain is a great kid. Happy for him to win in his 2nd race with CGR

Now maybe if they could get rid of the playoffs since we're on the topic of back in the day stuff LOL.

Love it!

Ross has been doing really well, and was set to make the playoffs just based on his results in the JD Motorsports car. The guy goes beyond what his equipment provides. It is so nice to see Chip Ganassi give this guy a shot, and to see just how well that gamble paid off! He has won every stage that he has competed in in the CGR car, and should have won both races.

Happy Harvick is off somewhere eating some humble pie.

First Ryan Preece, now Ross Chastain. There are some hidden gems in the back of the field in junk.

It’s awesome watching these guys betting on themselves and seizing the opportunity. It’s great for the Xfinity Series and the sport as a whole.

First Ryan Preece, now Ross Chastain. There are some hidden gems in the back of the field in junk.

It’s awesome watching these guys betting on themselves and seizing the opportunity. It’s great for the Xfinity Series and the sport as a whole.
I for one would like to see them go with no cup drivers. Wasn't always my point of view but I am liking what I have seen lately. Unfortunately some cup teams may cut a few cars.

Back
Top Bottom