Xfinity RACE thread----Loudon

That was a terrible Anthem. One of the worst.

Really nice commercialized command though.

Guess it's an info-mand. Hard to wait for the My Pillow guy to buy the honor.

Welp, it's 13 laps in and it's already time to pull out the video

IMG_20160716_162513.jpg

Nice crowd today. Them New England folkes love their NASCAR.

(spelling intentional)

Damn. The initial thought was Gaughan. Should have "Gaughan" with it.

Well lets hope now that Bowman got that out of the way, he will have a clean race tomorrow

Well...dang. I was about to say that was all on Ty from the first few replays they showed, but Bowman messed up there.

Getting word that Dillon was driving 80 MPH through the garages from a colleague that has RaceView. Guess the Dillman is pissed.

Lol these guys are so bad at acting tough.

I'd pay to see a Bowman/Ty slap fight though.

Gonna be real interesting if they get that car patched up and back on the track.

Can someone tell me what Ty said?, I am watching Cup practice and the race in sidexside, but cant hear the race audio

#3 ty....... spoilt little sh!t .
gets worse older he gets..........
no class at all.......

Can someone tell me what Ty said?, I am watching Cup practice and the race in sidexside, but cant hear the race audio
Basically said he would beat Bowman up if he was in the garage. Not like Alex meant to wreck him or anything.

Basically said he would beat Bowman up if he was in the garage. Not like Alex meant to wreck him or anything.
Thank you, yeah, he wasnt meaning to wreck him, it was a racing deal

Thank you, yeah, he wasnt meaning to wreck him, it was a racing deal

No problem at all.

I can still understand why Ty is upset, never want to be took out by someone who isn't a full time driver, or well anyone when you're in the running for a championship and trying to make the chase.

No problem at all.

I can still understand why Ty is upset, never want to be took out by someone who isn't a full time driver, or well anyone when you're in the running for a championship and trying to make the chase.
Of course, its just how you handle it, and sounds like he didnt handle it very well

Jones got stroked by 2 tires, where's the Super Star power crew chief?

Back
Top Bottom