Xfinity RACE thread --- Loudon

Driver development. Gotta have plenty of young guns in the pipeline for Ford and Chevy to steal.
Yep. I’m sure Penske will be sending TRD a thank you card for developing Harrison Burton for them the last two years by staring at Kyle Busch’s tailpipe decals.

I really don’t see why JGR runs 3 fulltime teams in this series. They don’t stand a chance when the 54 shows up with a Cup driver. Total waste of time.
Or a non-Cup driver…
90F67AC7-C1F3-4F1A-858A-BB18E7214B1D.jpeg

Yep. I’m sure Penske will be sending TRD a thank you card for developing Harrison Burton for them the last two years by staring at Kyle Busch’s tailpipe decals.
Kyle probably got annoyed by Burton blinking his high beam decals.

I really don’t see why JGR runs 3 fulltime teams in this series. They don’t stand a chance when the 54 shows up with a Cup driver. Total waste of time.
Live training (teaching) session that can not be duplicated in the class room. :cool:

Is Junior moving up to the top dog in the booth?
First time I noticed him today taking the lead and thought to myself " he is training for next year as lead announcer in cup." :)

First time I noticed him today taking the lead and thought to myself " he is training for next year as lead announcer in cup." :)
God willing…. Dale Jr Download version of Dale in the booth would be wonderful. That said, I’d take a booth of Dale Jarrett, Kyle Petty, and Allen Bestwick ANYDAY.

God willing…. Dale Jr Download version of Dale in the booth would be wonderful. That said, I’d take a booth of Dale Jarrett, Kyle Petty, and Allen Bestwick ANYDAY.
This might get me flamed but I have to say it. I cannot stand Dale Jarrett's voice or manner of speaking. It just grates on me to no end, always has. Loved listening to his dad but not him.

I don’t know if he’s moving up officially. But he briefly talked about it last year on his podcast and how nervous he was being the lead for a race.

come to think of it, isn’t it “drivers weekend” or whatever on the broadcast? Maybe that’s why he was the lead this week.

Christopher Bell is the best driver in the world! He schooled those 2nd tier drivers….impressive!!!

I like Bell and also think he's a very good driver but it also helps when you're driving the best Xfinity car in the world.
Exactly. Bell is a shoe. But the 54 is on another level no matter who drives it. Unless it’s Ty Dillon lol.

I like Bell and also think he's a very good driver but it also helps when you're driving the best Xfinity car in the world.
No way. Car has nothing to do with it. He’s awesome and incredible no matter who the competition is!!!

it's hard to tell around here.
I understand…but the fact I’m sporting a big 2 and acting like a fan of a certain self proclaimed super driver who hates the driver of the 2 would have thought to be an indicator…..but sarcasm goes over my head quit a bit too so who the Hell am I to talk?

Back
Top Bottom