Xfinity RACE thread ---- Martinsville

Just waiting on them to catch traffic and then for Gragson’s “hold my beer” send it moment.

Is it that hard to just call the race as it happens without constantly trying to predict what the drivers are thinking and analyze things that may or may not happen? This booth wears me out
As much as his announcing annoys me, I feel for Jeff Burton right now as a father. I would want to be “Dad” right now, not do my job.

Well done, Harrison. Closing out the season well.

Pretty deserving final four, which is what you always want to see. A combined 20 wins among them.

That's it? Big deal about making the final 4 and don't talk to anyone. Wow.

1604184022162.png

They said old people can't live without local news.
(And that's right, grandpa hasn't missed them in years.)
Maybe I'm not so old after all then because I never fail to miss the idiotic talking heads that masquerade as newscasters these days.

I don't like Harrison.

Maybe because he drives for JGR, maybe because his dad annoys the hell out of me, IDK really. I don't have a good reason but I'm not a fan
I really paid attention to him last week and today and I think he is a smart driver.
One step ahead of what his father was. Toyota has to many good young drivers in the pipeline. Bell better be looking out or he could be the next family member.

I really paid attention to him last week and today and I think he is a smart driver.
One step ahead of what his father was. Toyota has to many good young drivers in the pipeline. Bell better be looking out or he could be the next family member.
after they have invested gazillions in Bell? Makes perfect sense

My bold prediction is Hamlin retires next year to focus on team ownership and Harrison goes to the 11

Back
Top Bottom