Xfinity RACE thread --- Martinsville

NASCAR is keeping the Xfinity cars in the garage, Xfinity haulers leaving to make room for Cup haulers tomorrow.
Screenshot_2021-04-09 Martinsville.png

Reactions: Pat
Xfinity haulers have been "impounded" by NASCAR at a warehouse a few miles from the track, they will stay there till Sunday, the lot is secured.

Reactions: Pat
They said the "infield" hot dog stand. Which leads me to believe you can still get hotdogs behind the grandstands? Although I'm not sure why you can have one, but not the other....

The hot dogs aren’t available due to covid?

What a croc. Outdoor dining has been available since the start and people stand in lines in grocery stores every day.

Let the people eat
Must have had a positive test on a local cow

If Gragson made the same move that Snyder just did, people would be livid.

Did AJ have problems earlier? I was told that he was a favorite to win but he cant even crack the top 10 against this class.

Seeing how high in the air that #18’s nose gets on the straights bring back early 2000s Martinsville memories.

Hemric is too worried about dumping Gragson and bent the hell outta his hood, and still didn’t get the position. Dude needs to worry about his technical skills.

Hemric is too worried about dumping Gragson and bent the hell outta his hood, and still didn’t get the position. Dude needs to worry about his technical skills.
I tuned in at 40 to go and the hood was already screwed up bro.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Very cool win for Berry on one of the more finesse tracks as a driver.

Back
Top Bottom