Xfinity RACE thread --- Michigan

Basset brothers and Ray Wreck Jr. the cure for the caution clock

Herbst having a rough weekend. He tore up the 18 Arca car, wrecked the 18 Gibbs mobile in practice and now the backup doesn't look that good. Trifecta.

Herbst having a rough weekend. He tore up the 18 Arca car, wrecked the 18 Gibbs mobile in practice and now the backup doesn't look that good. Trifecta.
Kid does not impress me at all

Sucks for Briscoe, Tommy Joe got loose underneath him.

Briscoe is going to win a race soon, he has the pace to do so. Custer winning three races proves its possible for him.

upload_2019-6-8_14-45-36.png

Kinda weird when you think of it that the home of Detroit has a boring track.And it seems like a lot of races there are fuel mileage races.

eh, I wish they had used more traction compound low and high lines, nobody could make those work it didn't seem like so they stacked up behind each other. Try to pass low and they would lose spots trying. That is the track's fault, the solution is there but they didn't do it.

eh, I wish they had used more traction compound low and high lines, nobody could make those work it didn't seem like so they stacked up behind each other. Try to pass low and they would lose spots trying. That is the track's fault, the solution is there but they didn't do it.

NASCAR has no say on these matters ?

bubba was pretty quiet in the booth.i like it when the oo was told to follow the 20 and the 20 messed up.

Cindric is bad. I don't care that he doesn't demolish cars all the time. He's slow.

Back
Top Bottom