Xfinity RACE thread --- Nashville

I mean, who cares? There's nothing impressive about a two time cup Champion prioritizing winning Xfinity races.

Kyle is like LeBron, cares too much about his statistical legacy. This is the guy who was concerned about his winning percentage in cup, and stated that he wants to get his average wins up after winning once last year.

I don't think Gordon, Dale, DW, Jimmie or Cale ever thought like that.

Every single driver above Kyle on the all time win list (legit, all of them) have superior winning percentages that he will never get to.

Kyle running Xfinity is him trying to boost his legacy to join the "best ever" convo because he's said that's what he wants. Athletes who care that much about their legacy just seem insecure.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Dale raced all the time in Xfinity for his own team and I think DW raced in ARCA and Busch too. You’re probably right they didn’t care about legacies, they just wanted to race

But with your logic he’s a Cup driver. So therefore shouldn’t you be upset he won last night? I thought the board was against Cup drivers racing in lower series.
Check my post, read over them. I've said before that if it's someone who's not been in Cup long that's one thing, so no it's not "my logic." I've always said that, and always stuck by that. You can't compare Ryan Preece to Kyle Busch lol. Hell by NASCAR's own rules you can't, cause he's still able to run the full season in them series if he wanted.

Check my post, read over them. I've said before that if it's someone who's not been in Cup long that's one thing, so no it's not "my logic." I've always said that, and always stuck by that. You can't compare Ryan Preece to Kyle Busch lol. Hell by NASCAR's own rules you can't, cause he's still able to run the full season in them series if he wanted.
Pretty close. Preece would have to sit out the contests but he can race the rest of the races..but it isn't going to happen for any of them except pork chop.

Pretty close. Preece would have to sit out the contests but he can race the rest of the races..but it isn't going to happen for any of them except pork chop.
I think this is the last year he could do it, right? I think it's anyone with more then 3 full time seasons, who's limited. Correct?

I think this is the last year he could do it, right? I think it's anyone with more then 3 full time seasons, who's limited. Correct?
yeah I think it started out like 5 years or less had unlimited access to the lower series, but I think that got changed to 3 years. They reduced the number of races a full time cupper could race also, but KDB didn't get the memo.

Fair enough. I haven’t read your posts I was trying to figure what angle you’re coming from. The Kyle Busch racing in Xfinity topic has never bothered me and never will. I don’t want him to race the whole season I don’t think it’s fair but a sprinkling each season is good enough for me

Fair enough. I haven’t read your posts I was trying to figure what angle you’re coming from. The Kyle Busch racing in Xfinity topic has never bothered me and never will. I don’t want him to race the whole season I don’t think it’s fair but a sprinkling each season is good enough for me
For sure for sure. With me it’s always been I don’t mind people who are still trying to basically learn and figure out things. But once you’re a top driver it’s when I’m like uhh. I understand why some might like it. Sadly it’s just not my style.

Dale raced all the time in Xfinity for his own team and I think DW raced in ARCA and Busch too. You’re probably right they didn’t care about legacies, they just wanted to race
I think so. But Kyle seems to be seeking out statistical milestones. And has stated that he considers his legacy, wanting to be one of the best ever. Then on the other end of the spectrum, you have one of the actual best ever who has said his goal was to win "A single Winston cup race".

Kyle is the greatest personality we've ever had, and I think he brings awesome energy to NASCAR and he's a top 10 all time great (or will be). There will be a hole when he retires and I'll miss him. But man he is a $hitty self centered competitor some times. He's got little brother syndrome.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom