Xfinity RACE thread --- Nashville

I'll be watching to see how quickly Jesse Love is able to rally from his 38th starting spot, and how long Ryan Sieg can keep it in the top 5.

Brandon Jones running strong through the 1st stage, in 3rd. Jesse Love has rallied to 16th, and Ryan Sieg is still in the top 10.

At the start of the race that idiot Letarte said about Dinger that it is a Kaulig car he wasn't going to win. Maybe so, but I bet his teams and sponsors will have something to say about what that goof said on national TV.

Brandon Jones still running strong through the first 2 stages, in8th. Meanwhile, Jesse Love has rallied to 7th and Ryan Sieg is 12th.

At the start of the race that idiot Letarte said about Dinger that it is a Kaulig car he wasn't going to win. Maybe so, but I bet his teams and sponsors will have something to say about what that goof said on national TV.
Letarte is hard to listen to sometimes. Thinks he’s always right. I’m pulling for AJ.

Reddick and Chastain are invisible in this race. The cuppers have lost their advantage I believe in the lower series due to the huge difference in the cars.

Back
Top Bottom