Xfinity RACE thread --- Phoenix

I don't understand. Cup or Xfinity, the pit crews weren't already at the track? I'm not sure how it all works :confused:

Thanks for that.

I didn’t know JRM used HMS crews to run the B Main. I thought that crime was limited to Joe Gibbs teams.

These BJ Mcleaud Motorsports cars are ****** dangerous. Derrick Cope's kid the past few weeks, and then this hack in the 8 this week.

Bowman fastest on the track, up to 3rd.

Just saw what happened to Poole.

There are no driving standards in NASCAR. None. It’s a disgrace. These guys who are competing shouldn’t have to worry about randomass buffoons.

Just saw what happened to Poole.

There are no driving standards in NASCAR. None. It’s a disgrace. These guys who are competing shouldn’t have to worry about randomass buffoons.

Yeah it's worse than ARCA lately..

Listening in on the 8 car now.... they are like "you're showing decent speed here and are on a lap of your own, let's just focus on giving the leaders room". Jesus atleast put a real racecar driver in your **** box.

B.S. they paid their money, qualified. If I was a sharp driver I would have known it was the guys first race.

B.S. they paid their money, qualified. If I was a sharp driver I would have known it was the guys first race.

Not much the 48 could do about a swerving chicane...

He “qualified” on owner points, with only 40 entries showing up.

Club racing may be more up his alley.

that is what the brake pedal is for. "The bull" got de horned

If he stood on the brakes the 21 would have climbed into the back of him... and he would be considered in the wrong for the move...

Blaney proposing the parking the 78.. Lol

Bowman just pitted for some reason..

it's short track racing, backmarkers are going to happen tommorow also.

Yes obviously... they can tighten up the rules on driver participation though. Requiring a competent driver is not too much to ask.

ah some have a cat about it, but that is part of the jackpot of short track racing, got to deal with the backmarkers on a long green

Back
Top Bottom