Xfinity RACE thread --- Phoenix

It's gonna happen at some point, JHN is just too good to be a truck lifer. If it's not JGR maybe he'll end up driving for another competitive team
I could see SHR picking him up. Riley isn't setting the world on fire, aric is done at the end of the season and I think Kevin's days are numbered

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Bayne gets off of 2 better then anyone. Sets up nice into 3 and 4

Still irked that JHN is not in the JGR car or Sam Hunt ride on a full-time basis.

Bayne is looking good though.
SHR doesnt have the funding for just one driver. Rick Gdovick helps with funding and thats why you see his son Brandon in the car a few races during the year.

SHR doesnt have the funding for just one driver. Rick Gdovick helps with funding and thats why you see his son Brandon in the car a few races during the year.
Oh now that makes sense, he owns Precision Performance Motorsports.

Did not know that.

Right. I used to spot for Brandon in the KN Series when I was doing driver development. Rick and I are good friends. He runs late models and Modifieds at Langley and I'm gonna go spot for him this year.
Just can’t stay off that roof, can you? 🤣🤘

Random question for ya @Spotter22 : do you keep your own radio gear or do the teams provide one for you when you do gigs here and there like this?

I've been on the Ty Gibbs train for a year and have committed to remain a fan of his. Gonna be some fun discussions on here during Ty's Cup career :cheers:
His talent is undeniable, but he’s such a prickly driver of questionable ethics behind the wheel…

How in the heck does the JGR 18 suck so much? Apparently Trevor could afford a good ride but not the good pit crew

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Monster Energy - "Paying all this money for these onboards, at least one of these MFs are running well."

Been rather tame today, do we keep green or does the late race chaos come back

Back
Top Bottom