Xfinity RACE thread --- Pocono

If Kyle is so good, why did his car have to be cheated up in a lower series? Hmmn.
Same reason the 4 cheated up with the rear window....but, wait, Rodney said that had no bearing on his speed.
should have said, like shooting fish in a barrel with my cheated up Toyota.
Sounds like you have shot fish in a barrel. For the love of God, why?
Seeing what they can get by with tomorrow
Oh, of course. Yeah. Good point.

Same reason the 4 cheated up with the rear window....but, wait, Rodney said that had no bearing on his speed.

refresh my memory was Harvick caught cheating in a Xfinity race? Could have been a truck race..oh wait

refresh my memory was Harvick caught cheating in a Xfinity race? Could have been a truck race..oh wait

Oh, I got it....not okay int he minors, but in the premier series, have at it. Got it.

Oh, I got it....not okay int he minors, but in the premier series, have at it. Got it.

it's kinda the lowest of the lows. like taking candy from the babies, got to cheat to win in a lower series, and some wonder why there is a Kyle Busch rule.

#18 fails post race inspection.

Two guestions here, one) why would they not take the car back to R/D center, two) would not having the front end sealed off cause less air thru the ducts, hence smaller hole in air?

Something you dont see everyday, Kyle winning a Xfinity Series race.

it's kinda the lowest of the lows. like taking candy from the babies, got to cheat to win in a lower series, and some wonder why there is a Kyle Busch rule.

Go over the aero specifics of the advantages of a high left front for me. Lots of UNBIASED chatter out there about what a DISADVANTAGE that is, but that's okay. Carry on.

I’m a BIG Kyle fan and I don’t like this at all.. NOT ONE BIT!!!!! Take the win and the damn money! Especially in a lower series, and yes these damn drivers know exactly what’s going on with there cars! I hate when they say they don’t have a clue , yea right ! Everybody is in the same weekly meetings talking about the car for the week and what the setup would be and what’s going on with the car..

I’m a BIG Kyle fan and I don’t like this at all.. NOT ONE BIT!!!!! Take the win and the damn money! Especially in a lower series, and yes these damn drivers know exactly what’s going on with there cars! I hate when they say they don’t have a clue , yea right ! Everybody is in the same weekly meetings talking about the car for the week and what the setup would be and what’s going on with the car..

I'm glad to see a Kyle Busch fan who isn't proud of this crap. Cheers.

NASCAR's equivocating and refusal to DQ is the real issue, and worse than JGR's and other teams' continual boundary pushing.

Where was all this whining at every other Xfinity race won by cuppers? As always the LeBron level hysteria towards Kyle is showing. Keep crying, I’ve made several good margaritas with the salt :D

Sorry but I was one who complained about the ''busch whackers''. I learned that complaining about them usually fell on deaf ears.
Now if they want to run out of their own pocket, no money or points, fine. If a BUSCH regular finishes 3rd, he gets 1st place money and points, 5th place gets 2nd and so on. It will hurt if a regular misses their chase by one point because a cupper took the points.

I'm glad to see a Kyle Busch fan who isn't proud of this crap. Cheers.

NASCAR's equivocating and refusal to DQ is the real issue, and worse than JGR's and other teams' continual boundary pushing.

Let keep the win, but hit where it hurts the most.

The wallet and chopping off owners points will be the best option, at least IMHO.

Taking the win from a "star" car is pointless.
giving it to the second place car isn't pointless..something about how certain drivers are celebrated for all of their wins and how great they are, the news media ignoring the situation, and Nascar encouraging cheating from cup drivers/teams for the number while they are saying they are getting tougher?

I was one of the people that complained when Denny Hamlin, won an xfinity race over William Byron last year, by one foot in a cheated up car. It was BS then, and it's BS now. Now that cheating is commonplace by cup drivers in the lower ranks, it's time to ban the cup guys completely. If they can't go by the rules, they shouldn't race in the lower classes.

This is a slap on the wrist in book.

Crew chief Eric Phillips was fined $10,000 and suspended for the next NASCAR Xfinity Series championship points event (Saturday’s LTi Printing 250 at Michigan International Speedway). The team was also assessed with the loss of 10 owner points.

Kyle Busch drove the No. 18 Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota to the win at Pocono, his 92nd victory in the Xfinity Series.

https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2018/06/05/no-18-xfinity-series-team-penalized-post-pocono/

This is a slap on the wrist in book.

Crew chief Eric Phillips was fined $10,000 and suspended for the next NASCAR Xfinity Series championship points event (Saturday’s LTi Printing 250 at Michigan International Speedway). The team was also assessed with the loss of 10 owner points.

Kyle Busch drove the No. 18 Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota to the win at Pocono, his 92nd victory in the Xfinity Series.

https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2018/06/05/no-18-xfinity-series-team-penalized-post-pocono/
Ridiculous. They're all laughing their collective ass'es off.

Reactions: Pat
And they wonder why Nascar has a credibility problem. They expect fans to swallow this hook line and sinker
Setting the record straight..What a joke

And they wonder why Nascar has a credibility problem. They expect fans to swallow this hook line and sinker
Setting the record straight..What a joke

Without the monitor she couldn't talk.

Back
Top Bottom