Xfinity RACE thread --- Pocono

He is making an obvious effort to race clean and change how he is viewed. I gotta give him credit
I agree, but I also like that he didn't bite post race and launch into "I'm a whole new man," thing. Keep your mouth shut, and let your driving do the talking. He did just that. How many around here had given up on the kid already? Isn't Xfinity a place to learn? Silly.

I agree, but I also like that he didn't bite post race and launch into "I'm a whole new man," thing. Keep your mouth shut, and let your driving do the talking. He did just that. How many around here had given up on the kid already? Isn't Xfinity a place to learn? Silly.
aw poor boy wonder

Gragson's talk with him after Portland obviously helped.
Oh yeah, Noah is the moral leader in Xfinity. How much credibility does he have spewing that ****, and then going all Road America? None.

Oh yeah, Noah is the moral leader in Xfinity. How much credibility does he have spewing that ****, and then going all Road America? None.
nothing moral about having a talk with the boy wonder. And the boy wonder didn't pull any B.S. at Pocono. He took his loss like a little man.

Back
Top Bottom