Xfinity RACE thread --- Portland

Brutal start for AJ

His whole NASCAR career he either runs circles around the field or runs out of talent and boneheads himself out of the running.

I don't care for him, personally. Drives like he's half his age more often than the road course master he is

Really surprised they haven't had to toss a yellow yet.

Hope I'm not cursing this by mentioning it.
Sumbich... :confused:

That one's entirely on me. I hate it for the team; they put together a great deal and I ran out of talent. We'll have to move on and get 'em next week.

Really cool to see NASCAR here today, along with the general resurgence of PIR. There was so much talk for so long about NASCAR getting into the PNW market, and it never happened. This track is five minutes from where I used to live. At that time I would have been able to hear the race even if I wasn't in attendance. Hoping I'll be back in town for business in an upcoming year and can attend.

The light rain is very fitting. Would be weird if it were sunny this time of year.

Ty must have watched Senna footage from Donnington in 93 before racing or something.

Dude is crushing the field today.

Ty must have watched Senna footage from Donnington in 93 before racing or something.

Dude is crushing the field today.
Random ARCA/Trans-Am ride buyer is also in 3rd, so I think the JGR cars simply are better than everything else. Not to say Ty isn’t more talented than pretty much everyone else out there still, he is.

It make financial sense for teams though, this is supposedly the lowest paying race of the season. Traveling out west for a one-off like this has to be costly.
Then give them a 2-minute minimum, 3 max. If you're ready in 2, go.

Back
Top Bottom