Xfinity RACE thread --- Richmond

Richmond is classified as a short track, but it doesn't seem like a short track to me.

On a separate note, I'm glad NASCAR is running a few Xfinity races without Cup regulars.

Did they say anything why they did driver's introductions and held Victory Lane in the middle of turn one and two? No one the track could see anything....

Gragson looks better in sedans than I expected! Great run. Great JGR battle to end the race. Great racing all night, all over.

Everyone who said the product would be better with less Cup participation...vindicated, IMO.

Yeah the Xfinity series can stand on it's own without Cup drivers, they just confuse things now days.

Agreed. Excellent racing tonight. Caught the race on delay via DVR. As much as I have not been a fan of his driving career, Harvick is the best "guest analyst" around, possibly just the best NASCAR analyst period.

An overdue win for Christopher Bell, for sure, but it is satisfying to see him notch up a win. Surely there are more to come for that kid this season.

Its so much better racing wise.

Just good, hard-nosed racing from the regulars in the series and that's how it should be. Cup drivers don't add anything, honestly. Cool, if the Xfinity regular beats them, but how often does that happen?
I disagree. I prefer Cup drivers in the lower series.

Richmond is classified as a short track, but it doesn't seem like a short track to me.

On a separate note, I'm glad NASCAR is running a few Xfinity races without Cup regulars.
It's a shorter track. Not a shirt short track.

Kevin does a very good job in his TV role.

I would say I'd like to see him in the booth full time, but I would rather see him as NASCAR president. #MoreShortTracks

Its so much better racing wise.

Just good, hard-nosed racing from the regulars in the series and that's how it should be. Cup drivers don't add anything, honestly. Cool, if the Xfinity regular beats them, but how often does that happen?
This race is a perfect example of what the Xfinity level should be. That was a great finish
in the closing laps. I cant remember the details, but I think Nascar put in some rules
to start phasing out or minimizing the buschwackers.

Cup drivers ruin it because they’re not only better drivers, they give better info to improve the car as well as garner top money rides. That combo makes them nearly unbeatable in Xfinity, at least in trucks there is enough of a draft to limit their advantage

Back
Top Bottom