Xfinity RACE thread --- Richmond

If someone on /r/NASCAR suggests again that Reed actually get a Cup ride I'm going to have an aneurysm.

put Reed inside it while they are at it. That guy has a screw loose

That Lily's money is hard to scoff at.

Quite sad with Reed tbh, he's not even statically close to what Buescher and Wallace did in less time. This is Reed's FIFTH year in the Xfinity series.

I’d pay my paycheck to watch someone push that hipster off the roof

Did I hear that right? This is the hardest playoffs Tifft has been a part of? Isn't this his second?

Jeremy Clements is in 13th.

Once again, someone PLEASE sponsor this man. Its a crime that his family team cannot get some more support.
Right or wrong, his suspension is a black mark that probably makes him untouchable to many.

Tifft has really improved in his second year. He looks like he is trending in the right direction for himself.

The 2 and 52 did everything but wreck.....well David Starr, that’s a name I haven’t heard in a while

I like RCR’s Xfinity drivers better than Cup, if Richard wanted to win again.....I’d put Hemric in the 3 and Tifft in the 31. Pop Pop’s Grandsons can have office jobs at the shop. Austin Dillon can be the Social Media Manager

Hemric's pit crew with the cuck of the night.

Lost multiple positions, again. They must be using Germain Racing's pit crew.

We might have some more of these the last part of the race here

Playoff points help Allgair hopefully

Allgaier would have gained a new fan in me if he stopped for a hot dog and soda as he walked by the concession stand there on his way back to care center

Back
Top Bottom