Xfinity RACE thread --- Road America

LOVE drivers back in cars

ummmm.......ITS HAPPENING rain tires!

Cars are covered again.
So, what are the rain tires for?
Turns out rain tires don't prevent lightning strikes...
tenor.gif

The storm is a thunderstorm. There's going to be lightning strikes until it passes. Quit lying to the audience and just say we're waiting for the weather to clear lol

they are on slicks right now on the track? even going slow bet its not fun

I think so they can use shop guys since it’s a standalone race.

More specifically, the set minimum/maximum times, and the tires OR fuel rule. Why can't you do both? What purpose does it serve to have to choose one or the other? There's obviously no rush since apparently you're not at risk of losing your track position

You mean like what the other Xfinity teams use every week, the ones that don't have Cup crews available?
More than the Cup-affiliated teams use Cup crew guys I thought.

It’s a cost-cutting experiment I guess. They’re doing the same or something similar at Gateway.

More specifically, the set minimum/maximum times, and the tires OR fuel rule. Why can't you do both? What purpose does it serve to have to choose one or the other? There's obviously no rush since apparently you're not at risk of losing your track position
The minimum times so there’s no competitive element to the stops. Tires OR fuel I can only imagine are for strategy. I don’t know really though, pretty goofy and reminds me of those pit stops with the different color stickers they tried in the 90’s.

Any word on which race will be thrown to the NBC Sports app at 3:15? I wouldn't think they would start the cup race late just because this race is still going on.

FFS: LOCAL YELLOWS do exist NASCAR.. We don't need 3 laps around a 4 mile track at 45MPH if one car gets stuck in a gravel trap

These road course races would be an absolute blast if they'd adopt local yellows as they just did with the choose rule for ovals, and junk the stages (I know the networks want them as timeouts, but my God they're awful for road racing).

Any word on which race will be thrown to the NBC Sports app at 3:15? I wouldn't think they would start the cup race late just because this race is still going on.
Nothing good happening here. I wouldn’t mind if they just dump the broadcast. :D

USA isn't a possibility, because of NBA.

CNBC maybe?

How about Bravo? :D

Back
Top Bottom