Xfinity RACE thread --- Sonoma

LOL, Fox Sports once again goes side by side for cautions but keeps going full screen commercials during green.

I hate this network so much.

Cole Custer got spun on a blind corner and sat right in the middle of the track. No yellow. Be consistent. That’s all we ask
Can’t disagree with that. Just not a good situation there with a driver sitting perpendicular to the track trying to rejoin.

Boris Said getting that much needed practice for tomorrow’s race! Does he have your attention now, pick-em players!?!?

Mayer picks up 3 tenths in turn 11 every lap, and loses it all back over the rest of the lap

Good on SVG.

Man, this Tapatalk app is brutal

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Did your cat pick Boris for tomorrow’s race?

She recommended I take him, but we discussed it. I informed her he wasn’t racing, but she insisted I still pick him anyway. Still deciding what’s more important. The game, or my face that she’ll destroy after going against what she says.

Kick that ball SVG
1717900358500.png

Shane might be able to make it to Phoenix just off of the playoff points he stacks from the road courses. These dudes don’t stand a chance against him without some shenanigans.

Whatever the series record for 2nd-place finishes is, Creed has to be closing in on.

Is is really safe doing that kind of celebration that close to the other cars? He needs to chill and let them get off the track first.

Back
Top Bottom