Xfinity RACE thread --- Talladega

He had no help at all.

Once all three Kaulig cars lined up, it was over. Jeb was on his own at that point.
It looked like Cendric was dragging the brake to get help. He never even tried to link up with Jeb.

Jeb did what he had to do. Cindric is a moron. The whole bottom line was jumbled up.

Once AJ and Ross got behind Haley it was over. Congrats to Kaulig Racing.

BB5-A8-EBE-A543-4986-8-CE7-3-D623-A8-A9-E38.gif

what's he supposed to do, he was leading
He cleared the top lane multiple times, he could've easily jumped up there, either to stall them out or to get their push. Like I said he stayed glued to the yellow line the whole time and relied solely on Cindric to come and go.

Should show the restart again to see if Justin jumped it. Doesn’t matter at this point. But sure seemed like he did.

Gees Fox couldn't wait to show a re run of a baseball game so hardly anybody gets interviewed

Ok I swear coming to the white entering the trioval there was a car sideways crashing that was never mentioned

Ok good to know I'm not crazy Jeremy Clements spun coming to the white

Should show the restart again to see if Justin jumped it. Doesn’t matter at this point. But sure seemed like he did.

I was thinking the same thing, Justin was ahead at the line

Haley kept trying without success to pull Burton back but couldn't. It wasn't until Almendinger smacked Chastain and he knocked the fire out of Haley was he able to break free, Cendric got sucked back by Haley right before that and Burton lost his push

You dont know that, especially if you didnt even try it.
Either get left out to dry with a trio of teammates coming your way or stay at the bottom coming to find out no one wants to work with you or get left out to dry.

Once Haley got that run, that was pretty much it. I'm irritated because Jeb had the race, but a lack of a pushing mate along with the Kaulig trio makes it a difficult deal.

Also, I apologize if I come off a bit rough. I have been working on my car all day, the rear engine mount took a dump. Then I went all preventative maintenance mode (trans fluid change, CDV Delete, etc.)

Either get left out to dry with a trio of teammates coming your way or stay at the bottom coming to find out no one wants to work with you or get left out to dry.

Once Haley got that run, that was pretty much it. I'm irritated because Jeb had the race, but a lack of a pushing mate along with the Kaulig trio makes it a difficult deal.

Also, I apologize if I come off a bit rough. I have been working on my car all day, the rear engine mount took a dump. Then I went all preventative maintenance mode (trans fluid change, CDV Delete, etc.)

No need to apologize my friend, we are just discussing the race. When the 8 cleared the 11 while on the bottom they were still in rows of 2 but he allowed the outside line to move to his outside without checking them. He still had cars inside the line on the outside so they couldnt have just switched lanes when he moved up.

Good luck on the auto repair, not many people will tackle stuff like that anymore.

So Jeb turned the fastest lap of the top ten finishers.

No need to apologize my friend, we are just discussing the race. When the 8 cleared the 11 while on the bottom they were still in rows of 2 but he allowed the outside line to move to his outside without checking them. He still had cars inside the line on the outside so they couldnt have just switched lanes when he moved up.

Good luck on the auto repair, not many people will tackle stuff like that anymore.
Update, everything was good and ready to clean... Then I lost the U-Clip for the clutch line and clutch union system messing with it again.
Life lesson, sometimes its good to leave good enough alone.
:windows:

Back
Top Bottom