Xfinity RACE thread --- Texas

Chase Elliott is a lock to...?

...come in second and for all of us to have another week of NASCAR media discussions about when he's going to win his first race, "he's right there/this close", and you know Bill came in second 8 times before he won his first race:rolleyes:. Give it a break on the comparisons between father and son NASCAR media. Maybe then you'll stop getting feedback on how Chase is being rammed down the fan's throats.

I couldn't believe the top three were swapping spots all night long Sadler, Byron and Allgaier . Allgaier looses his lead, falls to number three, Sadler comes from third to first and they are talking about Reed a driver who is so bad and so far behind that all of the top three could wreck next week and he still wouldn't make it in. Not a peep about the battle for first going on.

"Following the conclusion of the O’Reilly Auto Parts 300 at Texas Motor Speedway, fists flew when Brendan Gaughan approached Ross Chastain and crew members from Gaughan’s No. 62 team jumped in."

Said Chastain: "I got pulled backwards into a golf cart and kind of stomped on and rolled around down there by some other crew guys. It was five (of us) against a lot."

Kinda sounds like Gaughan's crew don't have a hair on their keister . . .

Chastain will not be bumping the Gaughan anymore sounds like to me.
Lets see now what was Tony's saying on this, oh yeah "he's like a damn dart without feathers". It holds true with Chastain.

Chastain will not be bumping the Gaughan anymore sounds like to me.

Gaughan was the one driving like an a**hole, coming down into Chastain going down the backstretch multiple times..

Lets see now what was Tony's saying on this, oh yeah "he's like a damn dart without feathers". It holds true with Chastain.

Refer to post above.

Back
Top Bottom