Xfinity RACE thread --- Texas

So much so that I don’t give any respect to achievements in it. It’s a real life rolling cheat code.
Idk about that, still have to have some talent behind the wheel to get the most out of it.

It's just so odd because none of the full-time drivers have wins. Between Jones and H. Burton last year, they have seven wins between them as well. So, you're telling me that Jones and Burton have regressed that much to not win this season?

Idk about that, still have to have some talent behind the wheel to get the most out of it.

It's just so odd because none of the full-time drivers have wins. Between Jones and H. Burton last year, they have seven wins between them as well. So, you're telling me that Jones and Burton have regressed that much to not win this season?
Exactly. Both had races won before BS circumstances hit. Burton had a win in hand before late caution erased like 3 second lead and restarts are chaos. Hemric had a win firmly in hand until his Cup ringer teammate dumped him. Still, you’ll never convince me that the 18, 19, and 20 are getting same equipment as the 54.

I thought this was good race and entertaining, ALL EXCEPT THE 54 CAR.
This car started out as KB's but Ty Gibbs has made it his own. I agree with those that
think this car is different than all others.
If Nascar finds something but it isn't illegal they can't say anything.

I thought this was good race and entertaining, ALL EXCEPT THE 54 CAR.
This car started out as KB's but Ty Gibbs has made it his own. I agree with those that
think this car is different than all others.
If Nascar finds something but it isn't illegal they can't say anything.
4 different drivers have won 10 races driving that car. 16 top 5's

The #54 car is the car that collects points for the owner’s championship. It has most of the funding and backing from JGR. It’s telling when a car without a sponsor is dominating races with a 19 year old part time rookie.

Stick anyone you want in that car and they are gonna have an advantage over the competition.

The #54 car is the car that collects points for the owner’s championship. It has most of the funding and backing from JGR. It’s telling when a car without a sponsor is dominating races with a 19 year old part time rookie.

Stick anyone you want in that car and they are gonna have an advantage over the competition.
I said the 94 is a ringer car that runs round a loophole and can be counted for owner points even though it doesn't have a full time Xfinity driver. I think that is pretty close.

My attention span is fine.

I want you to relax and take care of yourself, I appreciate the hell out of you. You are a**hole at times, but I always appreciate your passion.
As long as you don't miss quote what I say we be fine.

Back
Top Bottom