Xfinity RACE thread --- Texas

Man how much money is Truex bringing? I know it's a least 2 races this year I haven't seen a sponsor on that car

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

1653164279612.png

I enjoyed it, the Xfinity cars made Texas seem somewhat digestable.

So theres that and not the biggest on Cup guys winning, but Big Machine needed that win to show what the car is capable of. Reddick did just that today, pretty cool stuff.

So theres that and not the biggest on Cup guys winning, but Big Machine needed that win to show what the car is capable of. Reddick did just that today, pretty cool stuff.
I didn't think Reddick had the speed when he was a distant third behind Allgaier and Byron. But it appears he was laying back until close to the end of the race. 8 lead changes among 7 leaders with plenty of side by side racing. So far the Trucks and the Xfinity have been pretty good. The track is starting to be broken in. Real curious to see how the new car can do tomorrow.

Yeah they have speed in that car, but Buford doesn't have the experience to get the speed out of it

Yeah they have speed in that car, but Buford doesn't have the experience to get the speed out of it
I'm not the guy hiring the drivers, Buford is an ex GT4/GT3 driver brought over to the Xfinity Series. Buford has only been oval racing for what two or three years?

I'm not the guy hiring the drivers, Buford is an ex GT4/GT3 driver brought over to the Xfinity Series. Buford has only been oval racing for what two or three years?
If that, if I recall there is a friendship there or something

So if Sam Mayer misses the playoffs
He can blame two cup regulars for it

No cup guys in this race he most likely could have won

So if Sam Mayer misses the playoffs
He can blame two cup regulars for it

No cup guys in this race he most likely could have won
Why would he blame anyone other than himself?

Back
Top Bottom