Xfinity RACE thread --- The Roval

Bell is really out to lunch on this one and sounds a bit like another JGR driver when something goes wrong. He needs to go watch the replays. He's smarter than that, and had plenty of time to know Briscoe was there and react.

Meanwhile Briscoe was very humble in his interview, and he didn't do anything wrong.

Bell is really out to lunch on this one and sounds a bit like another JGR driver when something goes wrong. He needs to go watch the replays. He's smarter than that, and had plenty of time to know Briscoe was there and react.

Meanwhile Briscoe was very humble in his interview, and he didn't do anything wrong.
First time I have ever heard Bell sound extremely bitter like that.

Lets hope this does not turn into a trend.

unofficial results
upload_2019-9-28_17-36-52.png

Give it 5 years... Bell will become one of the more disliked drivers in NASCAR and when KB ages and tones it down, he will take over as JGR's most whined about driver. Mark my words.

Kid is entertaining though, a lot talent.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Impressive run by Alex Labbe. Don't get me wrong the Pinty's Series is great, but he deserves a solid top 3 series ride with the way he runs at times in the Gosselin equipment. 17th at Darlington & 17th at Las Vegas isn't bad in that 90 car.

Alex Labbe should not be out of this series, a shame his funding fell through from last season.

Dude has been in the top 7 pretty much all race.

+1. Impressed by his talent.

Back
Top Bottom