Xfinity RACE thread --- Watkins Glen

Get your licks in dislikers! This will all go away very soon! NASCAR listens!!!!!

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if t0y0ta wins the remainder of the races this year.

This is cookie cutter racing now, someone has the advantage and it looks like the race today.

That would be bliss Taco, but don't think that is going to happen. Worrying that our bet is gonna spill over into next year...

I be glad when Nascar ban all these cuppers from racing on Saturdays then maybe the series will improve cause right now its unwatchble.

I be glad when Nascar ban all these cuppers from racing on Saturdays then maybe the series will improve cause right now its unwatchble.

Patience grasshopper.

Gosh, I hope so, that would be fantastic and I would be very happy.

Not really. I prefer Panera for fast food.

Good stuff. Sometimes I just want the chicken noodle soup and a salad. They nail it.

Not a bad race .... the long run after the stupid stages almost allowed me to forget that there were stages. I love Watkins Glen ..... even Nascar can't ruin it for me

Only 2 pages for a race at a road course huh?

Yeah, and Cup guys bring an audience to this series LOL

Yes ........ at least 50 pages if no cup guys !!! It really looked to me like there was only one cup guy anyway .... the one that did the forbidden burnout :lol2:

It wasn't bad today .......... the 18 spun and had a pit road violation ......... didn't slow Rowdy down much though

Those were on purpose per NASCAR mandate to tighten the field. NASCAR just announced a competition caution with two to go tomorrow so that they can oil the track. They are trying everything it appears. :D

Yes ........ at least 50 pages if no cup guys !!! It really looked to me like there was only one cup guy anyway .... the one that did the forbidden burnout :lol2:

Crack the back.

Those were on purpose per NASCAR mandate to tighten the field. NASCAR just announced a competition caution with two to go tomorrow so that they can oil the track. They are trying everything it appears. :D

I wish they raced at this track every week

Green Goddess Chicken Cobb salad with the Broccoli cheese soup.

Oh hell yes. Little iffy on cheese based soups. Too hearty for my liking. Gimme that old fashioned chicken noodle.....in a bread bowl when I am feeling sassy. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Bad Brad really whined it up today !!! wa wa wa wa wa ..... Penske car wasn't as fast as the 18 and he cries for parity :lol2: no cries when Penske dominates the race though

That's what Kyle said in response when Claire B. told him what Brad said, "Waa." Added that nobody bitched from JGR/Toytoa when Penske was winning early. "We just got to work." Brad is really skewed up over this. :D

Back
Top Bottom