Xfinity RACE thread --- Watkins Glen

Beating two of the best...

In the best race car, but he maximizes it. That's the difference. Getting everything out it every time, good stuff.

1628376150492.png

This is just sad.
Yes, because Erik Jones and Christopher Bell, who came with the same hype and drove the same super funded cars, are tearing the Cup series up right now.

I’ve said it before. Is Gibbs talented? Yeah that’s obvious. Is he driving the absolute best equipment with the absolute best team in two different low funded series and it’s exaggerating his dominance? Also obvious.

Good on him for doing it clean, shame he can’t always do it.

Maybe. We seen plenty of people do great here, then do nothing in Cup. He’s on a good team and has talent, so he’s got a good chance for sure. But sometimes you just can’t tell sadly.
The kid drove a helluva race.

Your bias is showing. Again.

Yes, because Erik Jones and Christopher Bell, who came with the same hype and drove the same super funded cars, are tearing the Cup series up right now.

I’ve said it before. Is Gibbs talented? Yeah that’s obvious. Is he driving the absolute best equipment with the absolute best team and it’s exaggerating his dominance? Also obvious.
So is yours.

All hail Mr. Incredible’s kid.

A win at tHA gLEnnN!!

I’ve said it before. Is Gibbs talented? Yeah that’s obvious. Is he driving the absolute best equipment with the absolute best team and it’s exaggerating his dominance? Also obvious.
Are you saying guys like Penske, JRM, etc. are bringing junk to the track?

Gutsy win by Gibbs to get passed on the restart then take back the lead cleanly. Watching him has been fun so far. heck of a run, good for him.

That 54 car is a damn cheat code right now.

Reactions: Pat

I’ve said it before. Is Gibbs talented? Yeah that’s obvious. Is he driving the absolute best equipment with the absolute best team in two different low funded series and it’s exaggerating his dominance? Also obvious.
He is doing things that Bell and Jones didnt do in the short amount of time, 10 races and 3 wins 8 top 5's. Thats outstanding in any bodys book and take that Crap about him having the best equipment and stick it, Penske and Kaulig have great stuff. They just got flat beat

Let’s hope they hold this young kid back and give him adequate time to develop both as a driver and as a young man. The talent is there, I hope they don’t try to push him up too soon. He beat some quality drivers today on a road course.

Let’s hope they hold this young kid back and give him adequate time to develop both as a driver and as a young man. The talent is there, I hope they don’t try to push him up too soon. He beat some quality drivers today on a road course.
See this I can agree with, don’t rush him. The talent surely is there, but teams have a habit of pushing someone to soon and it normally never plays out good. I wanna see him do good, I don’t dislike him, I’ve even praised him during other races. I just seen plenty of them move up and burn out.

I forget that you can’t be realistic to certain people. My mistake.

Anybody with a brain stem can tell Gibbs can flat out drive. But got forbid you point out past Toyota driver development trends.

**** it. Fire Kyle Busch and put Gibbs in Cup. Let her burn baby 🤙🏻

Anybody with a brain stem can tell Gibbs can flat out drive. But got forbid you point out past Toyota driver development trends.

**** it. Fire Kyle Busch and put Gibbs in Cup. Let her burn baby 🤙🏻
Not even just Toyota ones. Like, it happens, some rise to the top, some don’t sadly. I wish him well, and hope he does do good. But I know how it can go sometimes

seems to me you are always talking about the scrubs that race in the Xfinity series..so now they are quality?

Back
Top Bottom