XXIII Olympic Winter Games

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
This is gonna get our Motorsports schedule all ****y in like 3 years, isn't it? Gawdammit.

Edit:

Oh yeah, WINTER Olympics. Nevermind. Bring on the Bodine bobsleds.

It's never too early to get hyped about the Olympics.

NBC, which continues the egregious practice of airing most of the events on a tape delay (in 2014, up to 18 hours tape delayed), made a step in the right direction today, announcing they would air their primetime show "live" across all time zones.

http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/for-...ics-prime-time-live-across-the-country/325052
If the Summer Olympics were any indication, we'll be streaming all of the Olympic programming in our household. They stream each and every event live.

I am a huge fan of the Olympics and some of the specific events. Events that barely get coverage on the nationally broadcast channel. For example, a couple of my favorite events from the Summer Olympic Track & Field are the Field events of Shot Put and Discus. If I were to watch the main broadcast channel, I'd be lucky to see a couple throws, at the most. This past year, I got to see every single throw from every single competitor.

For the casual Olympic fan, the live programming is certainly a step in the right direction. Kudos to NBC.

If the Summer Olympics were any indication, we'll be streaming all of the Olympic programming in our household. They stream each and every event live.

Unfortunately, live streaming isn't an option for everyone. Where I live, it will take an act of Congress (literally) to get DSL.

Unfortunately, live streaming isn't an option for everyone. Where I live, it will take an act of Congress (literally) to get DSL.
Sucks to be you @AndyMarquisLive. :( I lived in that type of environment for many years. High speed internet and cable were only a recent option where I live. It'll eventually get there if it ever becomes cost effective.

Sucks to be you @AndyMarquisLive. :( I lived in that type of environment for many years. High speed internet and cable were only a recent option where I live. It'll eventually get there if it ever becomes cost effective.

At this point, internet is just like electricity, almost a necessity. And just like electricity, it's going to take an act of Congress to get internet in rural areas. Big cable has no reason to invest in doing so, and I live in a state that only cares about taxing us to death.

I actually am okay with this. Hardly anyone will watch live due to the time zone extreme difference, it sucks but I can live with this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom